"an islamic son of a bitch"

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
nc use to be proud progessive state with high educational standard etc and so forth....not since the gop got in power now we rank nearly last in education...

and now we got this idiot...

Outspoken Republican state Rep. Michael Speciale of New Bern took to Facebook this month to share an obscenity-filled comment about President Barack Obama.

“Look you Islamic son of a bitch” begins the quote Speciale shared on his public Facebook page Sept. 5. “Unless you give all your land back to the native Indians, don’t pretend to lecture Israeli’s (sic) about our borders when you can’t control your own."

The quote isn’t from Speciale himself. He posted an image of Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Facebook that featured the comment. The image appeared on a page called “1 MILLION People to DEFEAT Barack Obama.” It’s unclear where the quote originated.

“Are you going to do something about (Islamic State terrorists),” the comment concludes, “or should Israel show you how it’s done because you are too much of a coward and the most piss poor excuse for an American president in your Great Nation’s history.”

Read more here: NC legislator posts image calling Obama ‘Islamic son of a bitch’

It would be more accurate if he called him a bitch ass son of a Muslim.

Not all politicians are perfect.

Since when was North Carolina a "progressive" state!!??? The home of NASCAR and moonshine and WWF pro wrasslin and the Appalachian Mountains??

NOT that I'm knocking our Northern neighbor. I'd be proud to say my state is far right.

is this the new attitude since trump is doing so well...shock politicians

Let me help ya through this.. THERE ARE NO MUSLIM AMERICANS.

And that's because nature precludes the means for one to simultaneously adhere to both the Thesis and the Antithesis.

Since when was North Carolina a "progressive" state!!??? The home of NASCAR and moonshine and WWF pro wrasslin and the Appalachian Mountains??

NOT that I'm knocking our Northern neighbor. I'd be proud to say my state is far right.

There's no such thing as a Far American. One either recognizes, respects, defends and adheres to American principle, or one does not.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to not come to the conclusion that ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity are prerequisites for being conservative.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to maintain the prospective that such ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity as exhibited by conservatives in the linked article is not representative of most conservatives.

It's becoming increasingly difficult to not come to the conclusion that ignorance, fear, hate, and stupidity are prerequisites for ...

Relativism.

Ya can't have one, without the other. The terms are synonymous.

Remember.. the three elements of Relativism (Left-think) are: Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance

nc use to be proud progessive state with high educational standard etc and so forth....not since the gop got in power now we rank nearly last in education...

and now we got this idiot...

Outspoken Republican state Rep. Michael Speciale of New Bern took to Facebook this month to share an obscenity-filled comment about President Barack Obama.

“Look you Islamic son of a bitch” begins the quote Speciale shared on his public Facebook page Sept. 5. “Unless you give all your land back to the native Indians, don’t pretend to lecture Israeli’s (sic) about our borders when you can’t control your own."

The quote isn’t from Speciale himself. He posted an image of Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Facebook that featured the comment. The image appeared on a page called “1 MILLION People to DEFEAT Barack Obama.” It’s unclear where the quote originated.

“Are you going to do something about (Islamic State terrorists),” the comment concludes, “or should Israel show you how it’s done because you are too much of a coward and the most piss poor excuse for an American president in your Great Nation’s history.”

Read more here: NC legislator posts image calling Obama ‘Islamic son of a bitch’

So, it's just a comment left on a page on Facebook, and you decided to lie about it.

Well, you're a leftist - zero integrity.

I'm sure if Bones put her mind to lying, she could do it beautifully.

She identified it as what it was....someone used his picture to circulate a meme it would seem. It's more of a "I wish the hell he'd said that" instead of "he really did say that"..you know, like the Hitler speech youtube videos that go around with the whole speech of hitler's in that tom Cruise movie but then have hilarious subtitles that absolutely are not what he said, but wouldn't it be funny if.....

Forum List

Back