An Iraqi Christian Stands Firm With His Muslim Neighbors

Discussion in 'Iraq' started by High_Gravity, May 25, 2011.

1. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    An Iraqi Christian Stands Firm With His Muslim Neighbors

An Iraqi Christian Stands Firm With His Muslim Neighbors - NYTimes.com

2. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,932
    Brave man and I pray for him. However, bravery can sometime cloud a person's judgement. I have no doubt something bad will befall on this brave soul and his family.

3. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Indeed Ghook, I admire his bravery to stay but at the same time I wouldn't put my life in danger for a country that could care less if I lived or died, I would be heading to Kurdistan if I were him.

4. Ropey

Ropey To Life! Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,995
    They are little more than dhimmi second class citizens anyway. This is the real proof. People talk peace this and peace that and then yearly, in every one of the 57 Muslim majority countries, they have LESS of their minorities.

But still the marks say Religion of Peace and stand with the killers just as they did with Hitler on the night of the long knives.

They were still supporting Hitler after that night. They still support these ones who 'say' Religion of Peace'.

While they are cutting the heads off of all others who are not like them and who they call unbelievers and who they say their God COMMANDS that they perform Jihad on ALL unbelievers.

Even the ones who support them. :eusa_whistle: They will die as well, just later.

[​IMG]

Perspective is necessary. This fellow who stands will one day fall. If he doesn't, then his children or line of religion in his family will convert or die. It's happening in 57 Muslim countries around the world as I pen this.

Pages and pages of Christians and Jews being slaughtered by Muslims and unbelievers are the problem. We are at war with the religion of peace they say.

And these Liberal apologists just jump on that bandwagon because they want peace. :doubt: :eusa_shhh:

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    When the Americans leave and they run out of Christians to kill, they will start to kill each other. Peace my ass.:doubt:

6. Ropey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,995
    Perspective is necessary. This fellow who stands will one day fall. If he doesn't, then his children or line of religion in his family will convert or die. It's happening in 57 Muslim countries around the world as I pen this.

Pages and pages of Christians and Jews being slaughtered by Muslims and unbelievers are the problem. We are at war with the religion of peace they say.

And these Liberal apologists just jump on that bandwagon because they want peace.

They will just kill more of their own faster. They do it now also. But yes, when there is only Muslims left then it will come down to the moderates being dealt with.

Until all we have left are these:

[​IMG]

And those are British citizens.

Warning - Disturbing Graphics

Muslims Beheading Children of Unbelievers and more

^^ Simple Google Search.

7. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    I can understand having the right to protests but how can holding signs with threats like this be legal? "Islam will chop off your heads" what the fuck is this? where are these kids parents? if my son was out there I would yank him out of the crowd and slap the taste out of his mouth.:evil:

8. Ropey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,995
    ^^ Europe, you'll come crawling when the Mujahideen come roaring.

I mean how much clarity do people need? How much did they need to see that Hitler wasn't a funny little Charlie Chaplain man.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And another funny looking guy who couldn't cause much harm.

[​IMG]

9. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    It seems like nothing has been learned from WW2, they tried to appease Hitler, they said "oh let him have Poland and Czechoslovakia, who cares about those countries anyways?" by the time they got around to try and stop him, the Germans had half of Europe! It seems like its the same thing with Iran, appease and try to bargain with them to stop nukes, shit Iran basically has control of 3 countries in the Middle East, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon, direct line to Israel too.

10. Ropey

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,995
    Free speech. Just like on here you have ones such as JBukema, et al here. Can you imagine a country run by nutbars such as him? :razz:

There is already.

[​IMG]