An Internet Autopsy: How did Ambassador Stevens Die?

Watergate dragged out a whole long time until Nixon stepped down. The media didn't let it drop and no one died.

Obama orders the death of a 16 year old and the medias doesn't care.

Obama did not order the death of a 16 year old. That is a flat out lie.

So now your argument is that Obama is not in charge of the military?

There is no doubt that a strike ordered by Obama resulted in the death of a 16 year old boy and his cousin, plus others I assume.

So you ADMIT Obama did not order the death of the 16 year old. He ordered the death of someone else!

Thank you.

Dead horse? There is still absolutely no answers to why the administration was trying to cover up what actually happened. Why the heck would anyone who cares about this country stop asking questions about the situation until we have answers?

Watergate dragged out a whole long time until Nixon stepped down. The media didn't let it drop and no one died.

He surely did nothing to stop it, either, did he?

FDR did nothing to stop the bombing of tens (hundreds?) of thousands of German, Italian, and Japanese children, did he?

Nor did President Nixon.

Nor did President Eisenhower.

Nor did LBJ.

Last edited:
We could have gone on endlessly about each of the ten attacks on our overseas missions under Bush. We could have second guessed each one, week after week, month after month, year after year. We could have moaned and moaned about each of the lives lost. We could have demanded the statements of the survivors, and the autopsy of the diplomat that was killed in one of them.

What's that you say? You didn't know a diplomat was killed during one of those attacks? How come you don't know that?

Hmmmm...

We could have had hearings, and made the Secretary of State come and testify each time, and various military officials, and the head of the CIA. We could have pounded desks, concocted all sorts of made up bullshit, and demanded to know what Bush was doing minute by minute before, during, and after each attack.

Maybe that would have prevented all of the ones which followed.

You do understand that there has been MORE attacks under Obama's watch then the 8 years of Bush? Do I really have to provide that information once again? How many of those attacks during Bush resulted in the death of Americans? How many went on for 7 hours? How many died because of incompetence as they did in Benghazi?

The attack on the consulate did not last 7 hours. Another flat out lie.

This is from your beloved CNN and is the time line from the Pentagon. Let me do the math for you and make it easy. 10 pm to 5 AM is 7 hours. But I see what you do, you added words to what I said then make the disengenous claim that what I posted is a lie. You are a real piece of work.

9:42 p.m. -- Armed men begin their assault on the U.S. Consulate.

5:15 a.m. -- Attackers launch assault on a second U.S. facility in Benghazi. Two former U.S. Navy SEALs acting as security contractors are killed. They are identified as Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty.

Pentagon releases official timeline of Benghazi attack - CNN.com

FDR did nothing to stop the bombing of tens (hundreds?) of thousands of German, Italian, and Japanese children, did he?

Nor did President Nixon.

Nor did LBJ.

So which one of the above are you saying are just like Obama? Which on of the above targetted American citizens? How many of them targetted a 16 year old boy?

Nor did President Nixon.

Nor did LBJ.

So which one of the above are you saying are just like Obama? Which on of the above targetted American citizens? How many of them targetted a 16 year old boy?

First, provide evidence the 16 year old boy was the target. You made a claim. Support it.

The deaths of civilians are an inevitable consequence of war. Only a complete fool would expect pristine results.

There is no doubt that a strike ordered by Obama resulted in the death of a 16 year old boy and his cousin, plus others I assume.

So you ADMIT Obama did not order the death of the 16 year old. He ordered the death of someone else!

Thank you.

No, that is not what I said or what the WH is saying. BTW what fu...ing difference does it make? Why don't we just go nuclear and get it over with? Let's agree on this, because of Obama's orders a 16 year old boy was killed and a whole bunch of others. Seems to me when someone is using missiles to kill from thousands of miles away they should be just a tad bit more careful. Especially in countries to which are our "ally."

And for the record, I believe a judge should have been in the loop for the killing of the boy's father since it involved the killing of an American citizen. Awlaki was an evil son of a bitch, but he was on the kill list for over a year. Plenty of time for a judge to review.

And in fact, Anwar al-Awlaki's father (the 16 year old's grandfather) did try to challenge Awlaki being on the kill list in court. The judge ruled his father had no legal standing, but also indicated even if he did, the court would rule against judicial review of the President's kill list. A view I happen to disagree with.

But the statement that "Obama ordered the death of a 16 year old" is a lie.

Thank you.

No, that is not what I said or what the WH is saying. BTW what fu...ing difference does it make? Why don't we just go nuclear and get it over with? Let's agree on this, because of Obama's orders a 16 year old boy was killed and a whole bunch of others. Seems to me when someone is using missiles to kill from thousands of miles away they should be just a tad bit more careful. Especially in countries to which are our "ally."

There is a BIG difference between ORDERING the death of a 16 year old, which is the lie you claimed, and the death of a 16 year old occuring as an incidental result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Your lie is partisan bullshit attempting to make Obama more of a monster than he already is.

Thank you.

There is a BIG difference between ORDERING the death of a 16 year old, which is the lie you claimed, and the death of a 16 year old occuring as an incidental result of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Your lie is partisan bullshit attempting to make Obama more of a monster than he already is.

Up yours. You know no more about whom he was targetting then I do. Your lie is made up. What I know is Obama gave the order and a 16 year old and his cousin died. If that were done in America it would be at least manslaughter. But YOU continue to lie in the partisan fashion we have all become accustomed.

If Bush had done anything this underhanded you would be all over him, you know you would. AND so would I.

The WH has never said that the 16 year old was not the target, they just said it was an accident. A 16 year old American boy killed an you poo poo it, not surprising.

Take your partisan blinders off and read this:

Living Under Drones

And this

I can't believe that we didn't think of this in the early 2000's. We could have gone on endlessly about each of the 3000 people lost to terrorism under Bush's watch. That would have been very useful to solving all of the problems we had back then. :p

We could have gone on endlessly about each of the ten attacks on our overseas missions under Bush. We could have second guessed each one, week after week, month after month, year after year. We could have moaned and moaned about each of the lives lost. We could have demanded the statements of the survivors, and the autopsy of the diplomat that was killed in one of them.

What's that you say? You didn't know a diplomat was killed during one of those attacks? How come you don't know that?

Hmmmm...

We could have had hearings, and made the Secretary of State come and testify each time, and various military officials, and the head of the CIA. We could have pounded desks, concocted all sorts of made up bullshit, and demanded to know what Bush was doing minute by minute before, during, and after each attack.

Maybe that would have prevented all of the ones which followed.

You know when dealt two threes don't double down.

there have been 8 foreign services personel killed since 1950, other then Stevens here are the other seven:

Ambassador Laurence Adolph Steinhardt (1892–1950) was serving as the US envoy to Canada when he was killed in a plane crash on March 28, 1950 near Ontario, while en route to Washington DC.

Ambassador John Gordon Mein (1913-1968) was the first United States ambassador to be assassinated while serving in office. He was shot dead by Guatemalan rebels on August 28, 1968.

Cleo Allen Noel (1918 –1973), the United States ambassador to Sudan, was murdered by Palestinian attackers during the 1973 attack on the Saudi embassy in Khartoum. Ambassador Noel was attending a function at the Saudi embassy in Khartoum.

Ambassador Rodger Davies (1921-74), the United States Ambassador to Cyprus, was accidentally killed in gunfire at the hands of a sniper, during a demonstration at the US embassy by Greek Cypriots. Ambassador Francis Meloy Junior (1917-76) was a US diplomat assassinated in Beirut in 1976. On June 16, 1976, Meloy, the incoming US envoy to Lebanon, and Robert Waring, the US Economic Counselor, were kidnapped along with their local driver Zuhair Moghrabi by the members of the “Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine.”

Ambassador Adolph “Spike” Dubs (1920-1979) was the United States Ambassador to Afghanistan from May 13, 1978, until his death in 1979. He was killed in an exchange of fire after being abducted on February 14, 1979 during the reign of Hafizullah Amin.

His kidnappers, demanding the release of an imprisoned politician Badruddin Bahes, had held him hostage in Room 117 of the Kabul Hotel (now called Kabul Serena Hotel).

Arnold Lewis Raphel (the 18th US Ambassador to Pakistan) was killed when the plane of the then Pakistani President General Zia-ul-Haq had mysteriously crashed near Bahawalpur on August 17, 1988.

Ambassador Raphel and Brigadier General Herbert Wassom (Chief of the US military group in Pakistan) were aboard the ill-fated C-130 aircraft that was also carrying General Zia-ul-Haq, the then ISI Chief General Akhtar Abdur Rehman and various senior Pakistan Army officials.

So in fact NONE were killed during Bush's term. And as I already told you, again, there have been more attacks under Obama then under Bush.

Eight US envoys have died unnatural deaths since 1950 - thenews.com.pk

So give it up you have been dealth aces over eights, time to quit.

Forum List

Back