An indicator that liberals can't twist

"If I don't like it, it's fake news. If I like it, it's not fake news".
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Shrugs the Consumer confidence has always been a good indicator.especilly when the level of confidence points to the level of confidence I have. That's what is so screwed up with liberals they cannot connect with the general public they are out of touch.

A good indicator of what? Consumer confidence doesn’t create jobs or investment. It may help with spending. If you tell someone who’s 150 lbs. overweight and who has a heart condition that they’re in great shape, they may have confidence and tell you they feel great but it’s not going to stop the heart attack that’s sure to follow.

Trumps lack of sound economic policies are going to very quickly catch up with the real economy.

Doubling down on deficit spending and debt during a boom economy is a recipe for disaster.
/-----/ "Doubling down on deficit spending and debt during a boom economy is a recipe for disaster."
That would be the Congress not the president, Tinkerbell.

Consumer confidence at an 18 year high
This means unless the GOP ROYALLY SCREWS UP CLEAN PATH TO MAINTAINING CONGRESSIONAL CONTROL
https://www.nasdaq.com/article/consumer-confidence-jumps-to-18-year-high-etfs-to-watch-cm972510

The problem is that the media isn't hard enough on him. They need to let people know how badly the country is doing. Our economy is down since he came into office. The military is losing everywhere we're fighting. He's locking up brown people in prisons. Children are starving. Women are enslaved. People are dying. Since the media isn't doing their job and educating people as what a disaster the Trump administration has become, people don't realize it and do things like have unjustified confidence.

This is yet another indicator that the media needs to correct this
/----/ Time for the Lame Stream Media take off the kid gloves and start attacking Trump 24/7/365 They have to end their starry eyed love fest with Trump and do their job the way they hounded Obama without mercy until he left office.
View attachment 204907

I have some suggestions:

1) Begin every story on Trump with how it compares to something the Nazis did
2) Do regular segments on how mass murderers in history would be Trump supporters if they were alive today
3) Refer to Trump only as Heir Fuhrer
4) Keep repeating how the media is no longer free and they are being censored by Trump. That's always a good one ...

The problem Democrats and fake news have is that when you're in a constant state of hysteria, there's no higher notch to kick it up to

51e325dc822d2.image.jpg

Shrugs the Consumer confidence has always been a good indicator.especilly when the level of confidence points to the level of confidence I have. That's what is so screwed up with liberals they cannot connect with the general public they are out of touch.

A good indicator of what? Consumer confidence doesn’t create jobs or investment. It may help with spending. If you tell someone who’s 150 lbs. overweight and who has a heart condition that they’re in great shape, they may have confidence and tell you they feel great but it’s not going to stop the heart attack that’s sure to follow.

Trumps lack of sound economic policies are going to very quickly catch up with the real economy.

Doubling down on deficit spending and debt during a boom economy is a recipe for disaster.

Yep, my call in post #2 is the leftist response.

I love how you claimed spending doesn't drive jobs. The Keynesian left is flip flopping sides again, this has been the whole economic plan until "Trump." However, consumer confidence is even better than spending. It drives investment and hiring as well. It's way better than just spending.

On the other hand, Trump ...

Yep, my call in post #2 is the leftist response.

I love how you claimed spending doesn't drive jobs. The Keynesian left is flip flopping sides again, this has been the whole economic plan until "Trump." However, consumer confidence is even better than spending. It drives investment and hiring as well. It's way better than just spending.

On the other hand, Trump ...
Maybe I should have had you name the title of the thread. I was wrong the snowflakes can twist it. lol
November 2018 is going to be a very good month.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Historically it does drive the economy

"If I don't like it, it's fake news. If I like it, it's not fake news"
Another butt hurt leftist who came home to the Democrat party when they put up the bat signal calling you back
Well, at least you didn't try to deny the point.

I didn't deny your point in that thread. I just said the left won't compromise and you were too stupid to grasp it. Mac. Duh, dar, so you won't compromise? kaz: not if I get nothing for it, no. Mac: What if you did get something? kaz: If it's a good deal, sure. Mac: Oh, but not if it's not a good deal? You won't compromise then? kaz: Um ... no ... Mac: So I was right, you won't compromise.

But the left has put up the bat signal! And Mac comes running. There's no need to fear ...

But that's only if you believe in data and facts and that sort of nonsense. What we should be believing is leftist ideology

Another butt hurt leftist who came home to the Democrat party when they put up the bat signal calling you back

I didn't deny your point in that thread. I just said the left won't compromise and you were too stupid to grasp it. Mac. Duh, dar, so you won't compromise? kaz: not if I get nothing for it, no. Mac: What if you did get something? kaz: If it's a good deal, sure. Mac: Oh, but not if it's not a good deal? You won't compromise then? kaz: Um ... no ... Mac: So I was right, you won't compromise.

But the left has put up the bat signal! And Mac comes running. There's no need to fear ...

Okie dokie, thanks!

Sweet Polly Purebred was his greatest fan.

Okie dokie, thanks!

Yes, after you asked me if I would take a deal and I replied only if it's a good deal, you mentally checked out of your thread and posted this over and over to everyone.

Democrats are in distress, you have work to do!

Okie dokie, thanks!

You're just out of touch with middle-class America, it's nothing to be ashamed of it's just how liberals can ignore their failures.

Okie dokie, thanks!

You're just out of touch with middle-class America, it's nothing to be ashamed of it's just how liberals can ignore their failures.

Yes, the Democrats are going hard after their most reliable voter base. The poor. They are going full out to bring as many poor voters into the country as they can. Problem is the middle and lower middle class actually see how the Democrat strategy is fucking them and they're going out the back door. That's why Trump won my home, the Midwest, and the election. "kaz" is short for my hometown, Kalamazoo, Michigan

But that's only if you believe in data and facts and that sort of nonsense. What we should be believing is leftist ideology
To me it's closer to how thick my wallet is.

This means unless the GOP ROYALLY SCREWS UP CLEAN PATH TO MAINTAINING CONGRESSIONAL CONTROL
https://www.nasdaq.com/article/consumer-confidence-jumps-to-18-year-high-etfs-to-watch-cm972510

What's the Deficit?

Simple... Daddy remortgaged the house to bring the kids to Disneyland... Kids are very happy....

Remember how you were in hyperbolic meltdown over that with W, you didn't give a shit about it under Obama, and now you're in hyperbolic meltdown over it with Trump again?

I'm thinking there may be some sort of pattern there. I'm trying to figure out what it could be ...

What's the Deficit?

Simple... Daddy remortgaged the house to bring the kids to Disneyland... Kids are very happy....
ok go with that please keep ignoring this November 2018 is going to be a great month

Forum List

Back