An Honest Question....I've Really Had This On MY Mind

LBJ didn't take out Kennedy because of Kennedy's religion, LBJ took out Kennedy because LBJ lusted for power.

If Mitt Romney Is Elected President Of The United States Will They Blow His Head Off

He Will Be The First Mormon And They Didn't Waste Much Time Doing It To The Only Catholic.

So by "honest" you mean "honestly stupid?"

If Mitt Romney Is Elected President Of The United States Will They Blow His Head Off

He Will Be The First Mormon And They Didn't Waste Much Time Doing It To The Only Catholic.

I know whats on progressives minds...

Free welfare and this....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOvczrRGEAE]DAYTON FAMILY-WHAT'S ON MY MIND - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course these democrats get this:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl54ABY8VgY]2Pac - Brenda's Got A Baby - YouTube[/ame]

It was not his Catholicism that made Oswald upset. From what I can tell, he wasn't even aiming for him, but was aiming for Connelly and missed. Oswald was mad that Connelly wouldn't let him back in the marines.

Horse shit, No way a Marine Trained Sniper Misses his Target 3 times and instead hits another person 3 times. Who ever shot him, Hit what they aimed for, you can count on that.

Oswald was not a trained Marine Corps sniper. He fired the rifle twice for qualification, once in recruit training when he fired a final score of 212, two points over the 210 score required for Sharpshooter, and the second and last time 191, one point over the required score to minimally qualify with the M-1 rifle, which he fired both times.

It is normal and expected for a Marine to requalify annually so he should've fired on the range four times, in 56, 57, 58, and 59 and he only fired in 56 and 59. All other times he fired on ranges, he was firing for familiarization and the weapons were the BAR, riot shotgun, and 45 caliber pistol.

ANDERSON EXHIBIT 1

Not that I'm endorsing conspiracy theories, but Connally was shot and severely wounded.

Congratulations on getting your name on a new watch list, genius.

Horse shit, No way a Marine Trained Sniper Misses his Target 3 times and instead hits another person 3 times. Who ever shot him, Hit what they aimed for, you can count on that.

Oswald was not a trained Marine Corps sniper. He fired the rifle twice for qualification, once in recruit training when he fired a final score of 212, two points over the 210 score required for Sharpshooter, and the second and last time 191, one point over the required score to minimally qualify with the M-1 rifle, which he fired both times.

It is normal and expected for a Marine to requalify annually so he should've fired on the range four times, in 56, 57, 58, and 59 and he only fired in 56 and 59. All other times he fired on ranges, he was firing for familiarization and the weapons were the BAR, riot shotgun, and 45 caliber pistol.

ANDERSON EXHIBIT 1

Not that I'm endorsing conspiracy theories, but Connally was shot and severely wounded.

A couple Kennedy's as well...

What does that say about government putting people on watch lists for threats???

I'm voting Paul for a reason...

Anyone who would want kill you will not threaten you - they will attempt to kill you.

Last edited:

People who asked the same question about Obama were called racists and got visits from the Secret Service.

It was not his Catholicism that made Oswald upset. From what I can tell, he wasn't even aiming for him, but was aiming for Connelly and missed. Oswald was mad that Connelly wouldn't let him back in the marines.

He was not a trained sniper. I am a lousy shot and have actually shot a higher score than he did. Personally, I find it remarkable that a guy with his scores managed to hit the car that they were riding in from that distance.

He was not a trained sniper. I am a lousy shot and have actually shot a higher score than he did. Personally, I find it remarkable that a guy with his scores managed to hit the car that they were riding in from that distance.
FYI, the fatal shot was from 88 yards away. Not that far for someone with even a little training with a rifle.

FYI, the fatal shot was from 88 yards away. Not that far for someone with even a little training with a rifle.

I have had a little training with a rifle, and I would miss that shot.

I have had a little training with a rifle, and I would miss that shot.
Are you sure? That's pretty close, IMHO.

:dunno:

Considering JFK was killed by a commie nutbag, I don't think religion has anything to do with it.

Oh, wait, you are probably one of these nutters who thinks there was a conspiracy to kill JFK.

Forum List

Back