An Honest Question....I've Really Had This On MY Mind

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
If Mitt Romney Is Elected President Of The United States Will They Blow His Head Off

He Will Be The First Mormon And They Didn't Waste Much Time Doing It To The Only Catholic.

Religion does not matter. He does not challenge the establishment cartels whether in banking or war.

From a conspiracy prospective it would from who is VP. Like with Reagan and Bush.

If Mitt Romney Is Elected President Of The United States Will They Blow His Head Off

He Will Be The First Mormon And They Didn't Waste Much Time Doing It To The Only Catholic.

If this has even entered your mind, then you're one fucked up puppy.

Geeze Louise...

Is it really that odd? How many people threatened to assassinate Obama because he was the first black president?

Geeze Louise...

Is it really that odd? How many people threatened to assassinate Obama because he was the first black president?

None that I know of.

It was not his Catholicism that made Oswald upset. From what I can tell, he wasn't even aiming for him, but was aiming for Connelly and missed. Oswald was mad that Connelly wouldn't let him back in the marines.

JFK's Religion had nothing to do with his death. Even if you buy into most of the Conspiracy theories. It was either for taking on the mob, or pissing off the Military Industrial Complex with his Polices, not his Religion.

It was not his Catholicism that made Oswald upset. From what I can tell, he wasn't even aiming for him, but was aiming for Connelly and missed. Oswald was mad that Connelly wouldn't let him back in the marines.

Horse shit, No way a Marine Trained Sniper Misses his Target 3 times and instead hits another person 3 times. Who ever shot him, Hit what they aimed for, you can count on that.

Geeze Louise...

I don't remember anyone making a threat against Obama....

Geeze Louise...

I don't remember anyone making a threat against Obama....

Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service - Telegraph

Since Mr Obama took office, the rate of threats against the president has increased 400 per cent from the 3,000 a year or so under President George W. Bush, according to Ronald Kessler, author of In the President's Secret Service.

Some threats to Mr Obama, whose Secret Service codename is Renegade, have been publicised, including an alleged plot by white supremacists in Tennessee late last year to rob a gun store, shoot 88 black people, decapitate another 14 and then assassinate the first black president in American history.

Most however, are kept under wraps because the Secret Service fears that revealing details of them would only increase the number of copycat attempts. Although most threats are not credible, each one has to be investigated meticulously.

According to the book, intelligence officials received information that people associated with the Somalia-based Islamist group al-Shabaab might try to disrupt Mr Obama's inauguration in January, when the Secret Service co-ordinated at least 40,000 agents and officers from some 94 police, military and security agencies.

More than a dozen counter-sniper teams were stationed along the inauguration parade route and the criminal records of employees and hotel guests in nearby buildings were scrutinized.

Horse shit, No way a Marine Trained Sniper Misses his Target 3 times and instead hits another person 3 times. Who ever shot him, Hit what they aimed for, you can count on that.

Oswald was not a trained Marine Corps sniper. He fired the rifle twice for qualification, once in recruit training when he fired a final score of 212, two points over the 210 score required for Sharpshooter, and the second and last time 191, one point over the required score to minimally qualify with the M-1 rifle, which he fired both times.

It is normal and expected for a Marine to requalify annually so he should've fired on the range four times, in 56, 57, 58, and 59 and he only fired in 56 and 59. All other times he fired on ranges, he was firing for familiarization and the weapons were the BAR, riot shotgun, and 45 caliber pistol.

ANDERSON EXHIBIT 1

Forum List

Back