An Example of Leftists Discriminating Openly Against Men

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
IF you think that these idiots could get away with this sort of thing treating blacks or Australoids as they do men here (and we know that they only do this to white men, dont we?), then you have not been paying attention.

White men are going to have to organize and represent themselves in the current reigning Identity Politics system or we and our children will continue to get hozed worse and worse with each passing year.

IF you think that these idiots could get away with this sort of thing treating blacks or Australoids as they do men here (and we know that they only do this to white men, dont we?), then you have not been paying attention.

White men are going to have to organize and represent themselves in the current reigning Identity Politics system or we and our children will continue to get hozed worse and worse with each passing year.

Damn right we do.

Damn right we do.

But such efforts cannot be successful if they are led by people with backgrounds associated with 'hate groups' or who have done idiotic things like Spencer has.

It has to be an argument to give us fair and equal representation as working class white men and not an effort to be discriminatory against minorities or it WONT WORK

Damn right we do.

But such efforts cannot be successful if they are led by people with backgrounds associated with 'hate groups' or who have done idiotic things like Spencer has.

It has to be an argument to give us fair and equal representation as working class white men and not an effort to be discriminatory against minorities or it WONT WORK

What did Spencer do that was that bad? For the alt-right, he's pretty mild most of the time.

What did Spencer do that was that bad? For the alt-right, he's pretty mild most of the time.
1. He gave the leftwing media video of him yelling hail Trump like a Heil Hitler chant. Whether it was a joke or not, it is very damaging to any sort of resistance to the reigning stupidity.
2. He demonstrated he lacks good judgement and does not have a clear understanding of how this game is played against white men. That means he should not be a leader as he is a walking FAIL in a suit.

Last edited:
1. He gave the leftwing media video of him yelling hail Trump like a Heil Hitler chant. Whether it was a joke or not, it is very damaging to any sort of resistance to the reigning stupidity.
2. He demonstrated he lacks good judgement and has a clear understanding of how this game is played against white men. That means he should not be a leader as he is a walking FAIL in a suit.
The alt-right has no leaders, just prominent figures.

Men fall on the Oppressor side of the Regressives' "Oppressed/Oppressor" template.

Easy peasy.
And so we get buggered in small ways now for it, and it will become much bigger ways as time goes on.

Men fall on the Oppressor side of the Regressives' "Oppressed/Oppressor" template. Easy peasy.
And so we get buggered in small ways now for it, and it will become much bigger ways as time goes on.
Holy shit, sure, they're just getting started. Add "white" to that? Yikes. Add "conservative" to that? Double yikes. Add "Christian" to that? The Regressives are certain that demographics will take care of you, but good.

That's why they don't care about improving or healing anything. Time will get them what they want.

Men fall on the Oppressor side of the Regressives' "Oppressed/Oppressor" template. Easy peasy.
Holy shit, sure, they're just getting started. Add "white" to that? Yikes. Add "conservative" to that? Double yikes. Add "Christian" to that? The Regressives are certain that demographics will take care of you, but good.

That's why they don't care about improving or healing anything. Time will get them what they want.
But they are 100% wrong.

The things that they hate white male Christian conservatives for are exactly why we have so many.

It doesnt take a rocket scientist to figger out how to play the karma cameleon.

Men fall on the Oppressor side of the Regressives' "Oppressed/Oppressor" template.

Easy peasy.

Should men ever decide to reassert control over women, it will happen. :laugh:

Not a chauvinistic sermon, just a thought.

We never had control over women, lol.

What we had was a functioning partnership that has been polarized, militarized and legal codified.

Easy peasy.

Should men ever decide to reassert control over women, it will happen. :laugh:

Not a chauvinistic sermon, just a thought.

We never had control over women, lol.

What we had was a functioning partnership that has been polarized, militarized and legal codified.

Men may have had the outward trappings of control until recently, but women could often influence outcomes anyway.

They just had to be smarter about it, Queen Elizabeth/Catherine the Great smart about it.

I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling discriminated against because some vegan diner I'll never step foot in charges men more. :dunno:

LOL why only white men? Sometime I ago I wrote about the emasculated male and almost everyday you read, hear it, or see it. unreal.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

"I'm here because our republican values are number one, standing up for local white identity, our identity is under threat, number two, the free market, and number three, killing Jews." Sean Patrick Nielsen, Charlottesville [Video on Washpo]

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

Full disclosure, I'm white. What is wrong you white men, who stole your gonads? Who took your sense of security? Why are you so resentful? The OP and book above cover the topic, but what the heck happened to the American male that he is so insecure and so weak? The cowboy image must now be replaced with a whimpering man crying life is tough and unfair.....woe is me....

I'm sorry, but I'm not feeling discriminated against because some vegan diner I'll never step foot in charges men more. :dunno:

it's not the act of them doing it that's an issue, it's their mindset that it's somehow right that they are doing it. And if they are breaking laws against discrimination they need to be punished for it.

They are being just as bigoted as the bigotes they claim to be fighting.

LOL why only white men? Sometime I ago I wrote about the emasculated male and almost everyday you read, hear it, or see it. unreal.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

"I'm here because our republican values are number one, standing up for local white identity, our identity is under threat, number two, the free market, and number three, killing Jews." Sean Patrick Nielsen, Charlottesville [Video on Washpo]

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide by Carol Anderson

Full disclosure, I'm white. What is wrong you white men, who stole your gonads? Who took your sense of security? Why are you so resentful? The OP and book above cover the topic, but what the heck happened to the American male that he is so insecure and so weak? The cowboy image must now be replaced with a whimpering man crying life is tough and unfair.....woe is me....

So what should men do, burn the place down? Would that qualify as a "manly" response in your book?

It's not about resentment, it's about respect for the law and fairness.

it's not the act of them doing it that's an issue, it's their mindset that it's somehow right that they are doing it. And if they are breaking laws against discrimination they need to be punished for it.

If they're breaking discrimination laws (which they are) then they should be punished for it. Do I really care if they are punished? Not really.

If they're breaking discrimination laws (which they are) then they should be punished for it. Do I really care if they are punished? Not really.

Shrug. I'd just eat at the hamburger joint across the street.

Shrug. I'd just eat at the hamburger joint across the street.

It's the same with gays who bitch about a baker not making their cake. Of course there are a million other bakers out there, so it doesn't actually effect them in any way. They're acting outraged to act outraged.

Forum List

Back