#AmnestyDon Trending on Twitter

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
LOL....Uh oh....Thats what people have been calling him. Some people say he has it tattoed on his lower back but thats just a rumor.

LOL....Uh oh....Thats what people have been calling him. Some people say he has it tattoed on his lower back but thats just a rumor.
I would have guessed trump's tramp tat would have read: "Property of Pootin" or "Pootin's Bitch"

I'm not saying Wonderful Donald has a tattoo on his back or chest but
there is a video of it....
And many people have seen it .... heh hehh hheh

:biggrin:

Several important people, I wont name names, have said the same thing.

Isn't it odd that DJT can say just about anything and never has to back it up....

Video of people dancing in the streets in NJ I think Trump said when the WTC towers went down....
Recently he said he met with police officials in Chicago and was told they could end the violence in a week....Some tried to confirm this and were unable to do so...

Wait and see if anything gets done with "The Wall" if he's elected.....

Isn't it odd that DJT can say just about anything and never has to back it up....

Video of people dancing in the streets in NJ I think Trump said when the WTC towers went down....
Recently he said he met with police officials in Chicago and was told they could end the violence in a week....Some tried to confirm this and were unable to do so...

Stop picking on Donald. He can't find any black to vote for him except for that bat shit crazy preacher man.

Stop picking on Donald. He can't find any black to vote for him except for that bat shit crazy preacher man.

In trying to win the black vote can't Wonderful Donald just tweet out
"Hey I told you so"'s every time some black person gets killed....

Forum List

Back