amnesty would add $6.3trillion to debt

Againsheila

Gold Member
Nov 1, 2008
Federal Way WA
That's a very low & conservative estimate. This Welfare/Warfare State cannot be sustained. One day, the dam will break. A breakdown will occur. I see a very bleak future for our Nation. It's truly very sad.

$6 Trillion?

I hear it is closer to $6 Quadrillion

think of all that new stream of income taxes flowing in.

You sometimes have to spend money to make money

11 million new taxpayers
11 million more people paying into Social Security and Medicare
11 million workers earning a fair wage
Less law enforcement and immigration agents needed

I estimate it will add $10 trillion to our economy

The alleged right wingers at Heritage said it, so it must be true, amiright?

The "right wing" Benchmark of Truth: I want to believe it, ergo it is true.

Some facts:

1. The Senate bill denies federal benefits to illegal aliens granted legal status for at least a decade. They won't even be eligible for the subsidized Obamacare health insurance benefit.

2. The last time Heritage guesstimated the cost of amnesty, they predicted $2.6 trillion in costs, and their methodology was right out of Clown School. It was completely debunked. So this go'round's guesstimate of eleventy-six trillion dollars is literally an even bigger joke. "Hey, let's triple down on our retardation!"

3. Even right wing conservatives blew off Heritage's last guesstimate. Including Grover Norquist and his Americans for Tax Reform organization.

Drink up, rubes! The piss is mighty tasty today!

Last edited:
Sure... why not... let 'em all in... and use new tax money as the rationale for doing it...

Just ignore the idea that we have borders and existing laws and that we are a sovereign nation and that we have a right to control the pace of entry into this country and who is entering it - before they arrive.

We've already had Shamnesty No. 1 (Reagan's 1986 free-pass for 3 millions), ignoring the promise made then to America that such a thing was a one-time shot - never to happen again.

We're now contemplating Shamnesty No. 2 - with 12 million Illegal Aliens at-issue.

At this pace (No. 2 = 4 X larger than No. 1), Shamnesty No. 3 should yield another 48 millions, in another 27 (2013-1986) years... by, say, 2040...

By then, we'll have lost our country and we'll all be pressing #2 for English on our phones.

And all because the Republicans want Cheap Labor and because Democrats want legions of new, loyal voters - because both parties have become Vote Whores rather than defending us and the Republic.

Oh... all wrapped-up in lovely, juicy rationalizations, and pimping the idea of new tax money, but adding another several million workers to an already very badly overstretched employment economy and institutionalizing McWages for many existing jobs for many years to come, after this next Shameful Act.

We are preparing to establish precedents and manifesting weakness (unwillingless to enforce our laws or defend our sovereignty) that our children and grandchildren are going to pay for.

Disgusting.

Self-deportation (creating conditions which make remaining here [illegally] impractical and unattractive) is the answer but we lack the courage to even take that middle-road to reclaiming control of immigration.

Today's "Immigration Reform" is nothing more than Code-Speak for the next round of Shamnesty.

And there's a damned-good chance that it's going to happen in the not-too-distant future.

Pity - I was kinda hoping we could avoid turning into a Third World <bleep>hole...

Last edited:
11 million new taxpayers

The problem with your theory? How many of them will take monies from the gov that have put nothing into it?

Couple things...

1) It won't "add" $6.3 trillion, some of that is already being spent.
2) The Democrat response is "a larger tax base"...well that is of course total horseshit. Anyone with an IQ above 50 should see right through that. The bottom 50% pay no income taxes, in fact nearly all of the bottom 50% GET MORE BACK THAN THEY PAY IN. So while it indeed significantly raises the number of taxpayers - the net result is a loss, not a gain.

Last edited:
This cannot be sustained. A day of reckoning is coming. And most Americans are not prepared for that day. There will be much Civil strife. No one likes it when the Party's over. And Millions of Americans have lived off Entitlements their entire lives. What's gonna happen to them when the Entitlements can no longer be paid for? My guess is, they're not gonna take it too well. They'll likely take to the streets and burn it all down. And the Middle Class is sick of being squeezed. And once you lose the hard-working Middle Class, you lose the country. Unless things dramatically change, America's future is not bright.

11 million new taxpayers

The problem with your theory? How many of them will take monies from the gov that have put nothing into it?

I have consulted with my think tank and they tell me that immigrants are not eligible for Social Security till ten years and must pay in 30 years to get full benefits. My think tank also tells me that having employment will be a determining factor in the path to citizenship

My think tank has concluded that legal immigrants put more money into an economy than illegal immigrants

11 million new taxpayers

I have consulted with my think tank and they tell me that immigrants are not eligible for Social Security till ten years and must pay in 30 years to get full benefits. My think tank also tells me that having employment will be a determining factor in the path to citizenship

My think tank has concluded that legal immigrants put more money into an economy than illegal immigrants

So no Obama care for them? No food stamps? Nothing at all? So how do they get health care? Me thinks your think tank is full of morons.

Last edited:

So no Obama care for them? No food stamps? Nothing at all? So how do they get health care? Me thinks your think tank is full of morons.

Exactly. Anyone believing after amnesty they will not get any social benefits is just plain crazy. Any provision stated today that will prevent this from happening will absolutely be over-turned before Obama leaves office. 100%.

My thinktank calculates 11 million hardworking Americans paying taxes and increasing GDP by 3.71 %. Hiding from the law does not help the economy. Working hard and paying taxes does.

Amnesty will lead to a $10 trillion boost to our economy and push the Stock Market above 20,000

Forum List

Back