Amnesty Int'l cites arabs for war crimes

rhodescholar

Gold Member
May 31, 2009
Strafing Iranian RGs with my .50 Cal
Amnesty International report cites Palestinian war crimes in Gaza - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

Amnesty International report cites Palestinian 'war crimes' in Gaza
Palestinians apparently killed more civilians in Gaza than in Israel during last summer’s conflict, notes report
By Gili Cohen | Mar. 26, 2015 | 2:05 AM

"Armed Palestinians doing battle during last summer’s military operation in the Gaza Strip did not distinguish between civilians and Israeli military forces as required by international law, according to a report issued Wednesday by Amnesty International."

========================

In-credible, we have lived to see the day.

It only took 70 years of terrorism against Israel for these anti-semitic dogs to recognize the obvious.

was there a doubt? Did anyone think they would let hamas off for the killing of Israelis and of gazans?

Amnesty International report cites Palestinian war crimes in Gaza - Diplomacy and Defense - Israel News Haaretz

Palestinians apparently killed more civilians in Gaza than in Israel during last summer’s conflict, notes report

"Armed Palestinians doing battle during last summer’s military operation in the Gaza Strip did not distinguish between civilians and Israeli military forces as required by international law, according to a report issued Wednesday by Amnesty International."

========================

It only took 70 years of terrorism against Israel for these anti-semitic dogs to recognize the obvious.
Well how interesting..............Time for Nit and Yar Who travelled to Belgium,Spain etc., where they have a warrant for his Arrest for Crimes against Humanity.....then he can be sent to the Hague.........

========================

Well how interesting..............Time for Nit and Yar Who travelled to Belgium,Spain etc., where they have a warrant for his Arrest for Crimes against Humanity.....then he can be sent to the Hague.........

We will see who gets arrested on the warrants wont we, and see what the ICJ has to say. But you do realise that while he is a politician of Israel he ant be arrested in any other country unless the Hague issues an arrest warrant. This happened to an Islamic leader and his underlings and they laughed at the UN, until they tried to travel outside of their country and were told they would be arrested, or shot if they resisted arrest. That armed police would be waiting for him to step of the plane to arrest him and take him into custody awaiting trial at the Hague.

Now explain again why Netanyahu cant travel to other countries ?

That's the beginning of the 'second wave ' ive also found out few interesting polls I'd share soon.

Released earlier today, Thursday, March 26, 2015, amnesty International see evidence of war crimes committed by the Palestinians this last summer.

JERUSALEM — Amnesty International has accused armed Palestinian groups, including the military wing of Hamas, of displaying “a flagrant disregard for the lives of civilians” during the 50-day war in Gaza last summer. In a report published early Thursday it said there was evidence that several deadly Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks amounted to war crimes.

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/w...nian-war-crimes-in-14-gaza-conflict.html?_r=0

Yes folks, this in the NYTimes. Look at the fine print a the bottom as well:

Majd Al Waheidi contributed reporting from Gaza.

A version of this article appears in print on March 26, 2015, on page A7 of the New York edition with the headline: World Briefing | Middle East; Gaza: Report Assails Militants’ Conduct.

Now what say yee who accused Israel of war crimes?

Released earlier today, Thursday, March 26, 2015, amnesty International see evidence of war crimes committed by the Palestinians this last summer.

JERUSALEM — Amnesty International has accused armed Palestinian groups, including the military wing of Hamas, of displaying “a flagrant disregard for the lives of civilians” during the 50-day war in Gaza last summer. In a report published early Thursday it said there was evidence that several deadly Palestinian rocket and mortar attacks amounted to war crimes.

Link: http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/w...nian-war-crimes-in-14-gaza-conflict.html?_r=0

Yes folks, this in the NYTimes. Look at the fine print a the bottom as well:

Majd Al Waheidi contributed reporting from Gaza.

A version of this article appears in print on March 26, 2015, on page A7 of the New York edition with the headline: World Briefing | Middle East; Gaza: Report Assails Militants’ Conduct.

Now what say yee who accused Israel of war crimes?
I guess they're playing it fair.

Article penned by :
Bias accusations[edit]
Kershner has been accused of pro-Israel bias in her coverage and her hiring to report on Israeli-Palestinian issues has been denounced as conflict of interest since her husband, Hirsh Goodman, is an employee at an organization that works to promote a better image of Israel

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Where are the ***** like bilio and indofred, all the rest of the human feces, in this thread? How come they don't have anything to say on this topic?

I accidentally started another on the same topic today and Penelope swarmed into it quickly with her usual idiocy. I had it from a NYT article and Loopie denounced the author, so I posted a link to the same on the Amnesty Int'l site.

I asked that mine be merged with yours.

So now you mark my post as 'funny'? Fuck you! At least you had the intestinal fortitude to reply with an emoticon that says 'oops'. But of course that is the best you can do when your narrative has been had and exposed as the lie (liar) that it and you are.

Christ almighty Penelope, you are such a cull!

Let's read the article and actual report as posted on the Amnesty International website then, shall we???

Link: Palestinian armed groups killed civilians on both sides in attacks amounting to war crimes Amnesty International

:banghead::banghead::banghead::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
From your link:

“The international community must help prevent further violations by tackling entrenched impunity and by ending transfers to Palestinian armed groups and Israel of all arms and military equipment that could be used to commit serious violations of international humanitarian law,” said Philip Luther.

Amnesty International is calling on all states to support the UN Commission of Inquiry and the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court over crimes committed by all parties to the conflict.​

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Cherry pick all you like P Fucking Tinmore. No wonder I must leave this place! It is because of fucked up idiots like you. No Pigs like you! Pigs who keep going back to their bullshit slop because they have such a rectal cranial insertion problem (Yeah I am wearing this term out) that they keep propagating and cherry picking the lies that ONLY fit their 'narrative' even when they are decidedly shown as such!

Give me a farking break!

hamas is guilty and they really needed a commission and spending all that money to say that?

Christ almighty Penelope, you are such a cull!

Let's read the article and actual report as posted on the Amnesty International website then, shall we???

Link: Palestinian armed groups killed civilians on both sides in attacks amounting to war crimes Amnesty International

:banghead::banghead::banghead::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
From your link:

“The international community must help prevent further violations by tackling entrenched impunity and by ending transfers to Palestinian armed groups and Israel of all arms and military equipment that could be used to commit serious violations of international humanitarian law,” said Philip Luther.

Amnesty International is calling on all states to support the UN Commission of Inquiry and the jurisdiction of the International Criminal Court over crimes committed by all parties to the conflict.​

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Does not stop Israel from making its own weapons does it, and it will destroy the US defence industry. So all Israel will do is go through a third party and buy on the open market. So no states will be complicit in giving weapons to Israel.

Where are the ***** like bilio and indofred, all the rest of the human feces, in this thread? How come they don't have anything to say on this topic?

I accidentally started another on the same topic today and Penelope swarmed into it quickly with her usual idiocy. I had it from a NYT article and Loopie denounced the author, so I posted a link to the same on the Amnesty Int'l site.

Wondered what had happened to your thread. I got a copy of the full Amnesty report the other day, but haven't had time to read the whole thing yet.

Cherry pick all you like P Fucking Tinmore. No wonder I must leave this place! It is because of fucked up idiots like you. No Pigs like you! Pigs who keep going back to their bullshit slop because they have such a rectal cranial insertion problem (Yeah I am wearing this term out) that they keep propagating and cherry picking the lies that ONLY fit their 'narrative' even when they are decidedly shown as such!

Give me a farking break!

If you really want to flounce off, go, no-one can stop you, but stop making so much noise about it.

Wondered what had happened to your thread. I got a copy of the full Amnesty report the other day, but haven't had time to read the whole thing yet.

Post #6

Forum List

Back