Ami Horowitz was on Tucker Carlson "last Night" and here he is beaten up in a No-Go Zone...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
It was Ami Horowitz who was the one Trump saw on the Tucker Carlson show.....the show featured Ami's video of crime in Sweden...and in this video, he is gets beaten up by muslims in a Swedish, muslim No-Go zone simply for trying to film and ask people questions....

WATCH: Documentarian Attacked By Muslims In Sweden

While reporting in Rinkeby, a reportedly Islamic neighborhood in Stockholm, Horowitz captured audio while he was assaulted by the Muslim refugees and/or immigrants. His camera crew has already left after being intimidated into doing so by five men who spoke Arabic.

Two veteran police officers in Sweden told Horowitz that fears over being derided as “racist” prevent open dialogue about demographic data related to crime and cultural schisms resulting from modern mass immigration of Muslims. In other words, "political correctness" suffocates open discussion over such matters.

The Left must have a reason for demanding Muslims be allowed into the USA. It is clear that many Muslims are not willing to assimilate and don't like western culture. Their religion apparently teaches some to resort to violence.

In some ways it is akin to allowing Nazis in during WWII or Soviets during the Cold War. Of course it is nonsensical and dangerous.

What could the Left be thinking? We know some on the Left hate western culture just as some Muslims do. Is it just the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Or could it be that dark forces within our government want Muslims here to cause trouble, resulting in growing government and reducing the rights of the people?

The Left must have a reason for demanding Muslims be allowed into the USA. It is clear that many Muslims are not willing to assimilate and don't like western culture. Their religion apparently teaches some to resort to violence.

In some ways it is akin to allowing Nazis in during WWII or Soviets during the Cold War. Of course it is nonsensical and dangerous.

What could the Left be thinking? We know some on the Left hate western culture just as some Muslims do. Is it just the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Or could it be that dark forces within our government want Muslims here to cause trouble, resulting in growing government and reducing the rights of the people?

They want the votes. That is the basic reason....they also won't be living near the muslims when the trouble starts......they will also be a new, permanent underclass of poor, angry, hopeless people.....who will vote democrat for the government handouts....

Actually, there WERE Nazis in America during WWII. They were called the Bund party, and they were active all the way through WWII. However, they went into decline when their leader was arrested and then deported back to Germany.

6 Things You May Not Have Known About Nazis in America - The History Reader

German American Bund - Wikipedia

As far as Soviets during the Cold War? The Communist party has been active since 1919, and is still going today.

Communist Party USA - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back