America's Sending The Signal To The Republicans By Voting For Obama For ANOTHER 4 Yrs

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
That they do NOT buy into the false claim that "it's all Obama's fault."

They they realize that Bush made a COLOSSAL mess that Obama tried to fix, and has largely begun to repair.

That they believe that Obama WAS willing to compromise, and has done quite a bit of compromising thus far.

That the Congress has a LOT to be desired and that they want them to work w/Obama to

GET. The job. Done.

A plan that includes doubling-down of any kind would spell the rest of your suicide...it's not wise.

... And they re-elected the Republican House of Representatives as well.

Nothing has changed.

Today, the United States is in the same death-spiral of suck as it was yesterday, as it was last week, and as it will be a month from now.

GroundhogDay.gif

The only message I learned is that there are loads of dummies voting in America today.

Apparantly a sucky economy and UE at 7.9% doesnt' say much to the taxpayers of America.

That 47% is gonna be 50 or 55% one day. I wonder who they think is gonna work to support em??

That they do NOT buy into the false claim that "it's all Obama's fault."

They they realize that Bush made a COLOSSAL mess that Obama tried to fix, and has largely begun to repair.

That they believe that Obama WAS willing to compromise, and has done quite a bit of compromising thus far.

That the Congress has a LOT to be desired and that they want them to work w/Obama to

GET. The job. Done.

A plan that includes doubling-down of any kind would spell the rest of your suicide...it's not wise.

America's Sending The Signal To The Republicans By Voting For Obama For ANOTHER 4 Yrs

Well 56 million Americans seemed to disagree.So to say America is doing anything is wrong.Just like the direction this country is going.

Poor Mac, the delusions are strong..A incumbent win re-election and it SAYS AMERCIA is sending signals or SOMETHING:badgrin:

Well we're stuck with him for another four years.

Lets just hope and pray that fuck gets his fingers out of his ass and gets the economy up and rolling and UE down to 6%.

I'm sure we'll all be waiting.

Well we're stuck with him for another four years.

Lets just hope and pray that fuck gets his fingers out of his ass and gets the economy up and rolling and UE down to 6%.

I'm sure we'll all be waiting.

I don't expect much from him but growing more GOVERNMENT that we will get TO PAY FOR

In fairness to the republicans, how could Obama not win? He was running against Thurston Howell III.

"Oh, Lovey. Gilligan's coming over for dinner tonight. The domestic cavier will do."

In fairness to the republicans, how could Obama not win? He was running against Thurston Howell III.

"Oh, Lovey. Gilligan's coming over for dinner tonight. The domestic cavier will do."

That was funny:lol:

I'd like you to list, explicitly, the things that Obama has done that were not a continuation of Bush's policies that attempted to "fix the mess". Go ahead and include a few of these compromises you spoke about.

I would wager that Obama has done basically exactly the same things that Bush did and that every President for the last several several decades of done. Get rich, get their friends rich, take rights from the people.

thurston howell vs kunta kinte . for the people !

Yes, the President won a resounding victory in the election. And now he has done the same with the GOP Congress. Not the victory he would like to have had, but the one the Congress forced him into.

As for the re-election of the GOP Congress, yes, that happened. With lesser numbers of Republicans than the last Congress. As with the Senate, what you people were predicting to be an increase in the number of Republicans, turned out to be an increase in the number of Democrats in both Houses.

Forum List

Back