America's Generation of Iiots

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
That's it folks. In addition to the usual suspects of blacks and redneck whites, America has spawned a generation of generation of pajama boys fostered by aging hipsters who feel that they have a right not to be offended.

This is doubtless of a president, a schooling regime and an unapologetic media which feeds mediocre minds with the monolithic doctrine of political correctness. the chickens have come home to roost and America is paying the price.

Yale University -- Students Try to Shut Down Free-Speech Event | National Review Online

That's it folks. In addition to the usual suspects of blacks and redneck whites, America has spawned a generation of generation of pajama boys fostered by aging hipsters who feel that they have a right not to be offended.

This is doubtless of a president, a schooling regime and an unapologetic media which feeds mediocre minds with the monolithic doctrine of political correctness. the chickens have come home to roost and America is paying the price.

Yale University -- Students Try to Shut Down Free-Speech Event | National Review Online

This one is *special*. Yale is just the best example of bubble wrapped/purple marker/get a trophy for showing up/ generation of students.

Actually they wanted up on stage, their turn at Free Speech, nothing was shut down.

Fuck them and fuck their 'free space'. As for you, learn to write in comprehensible English. I don't care if you're black or publicly schooled.

If you have trouble understanding that, no one can help you.

And ******* are stupid eh? Interesting.

Bullshit. This generation of young people far exceeds our generation in all manner of important categories. Not the least of which are entrepreneurship, compassion for their fellow man and the spirit of equality regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.

For every case of young people being assholes you can find....I can find a dozen of them being outstanding Americans.

Actually they wanted up on stage, their turn at Free Speech, nothing was shut down.

Fuck them and fuck their 'free space'. As for you, learn to write in comprehensible English. I don't care if you're black or publicly schooled.

As for you, learn to write in comprehensible English.
"America's Generation Of Iiots" you say?

It seems he doesn't know that one can edit a title here...

Bullshit. This generation of young people far exceeds our generation in all manner of important categories. Not the least of which are entrepreneurship, compassion for their fellow man and the spirit of equality regardless of race, gender or sexual orientation.

For every case of young people being assholes you can find....I can find a dozen of them being outstanding Americans.
I've little doubt you find them inspirational. I've also little doubt you cannot fathom why some find them less so.

Sorry, these are a generation of pussies. Strong words perhaps, but a pussy is a pussy whether it's you or a more 'educated' Yale student.

I've little doubt you find them inspirational. I've also little doubt you cannot fathom why some find them less so.

Sorry, these are a generation of pussies. Strong words perhaps, but a pussy is a pussy whether it's you or a more 'educated' Yale student.

You are wrong. And.......too stupid to learn.

Tell us, were the Jews who died in the concentration camps like lambs to the slaughter, pussies? Just curious.

Which generation? So many to choose from. All featuring moments of utter idiocy. We should create a Generational Hall of Blame.

Tell us, were the Jews who died in the concentration camps like lambs to the slaughter, pussies? Just curious.
Are you comparing the pampered Yale students whining about their 'free space' to Jews being rounded up for genocide?

What the fuck is wrong with you? I mean besides your inability to write coherently in English.

Which generation? So many to choose from. All featuring moments of utter idiocy. We should create a Generational Hall of Blame.

I personally think Generation X is the most sane of all the living generations.

“The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in place of exercise.”

Socrates

Forum List

Back