Americans Killed in Mexico, Shouldn't Have Been There

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It was reported that the beautiful, young American women, and their babies, all gunned down and killed in Hermosillo, Mexico, were Mormons and had been living there for years. This is mind-boggling.

It is inconceivable to me how any American could live in the uncivilized. insane asylum that is Mexico. This might serve as a lesson for any other Americans who live there, or are thinking about living there, or even visiting there.

It may be true that Hermosillo is rather close to the US border, but as this incident starkly shows, all one has to do is cross that border into Mexico, and you are in just another of the world's depraved, 3rd world hellholes, with all its associated dangers.
A word to the wise. Stay out of Mexico.

What happens when they succeed in bringing Mexico here? Where do we live then?

DUALIES with dual Allegiance to both sides of the Border . Yep , should serve as a Warning that you can't play both sides of the fence .
The families have lived there for decades, it's as much home to them as the US.
----------------------------------- who would care about where they consider HOME to be . Now they are going to the GRAVE after being murdered by their 'country men' in 'mexico' Clayton .

and yeah , good looking 'gringo' type 'mormon' familia that are easy to spot .

It's hard for me to garner sympathy for people to put themselves in danger like this.
I mean, HELLO
Walking into warzones. Third world shitholes. Trying to feed wild animals..

It's hard for me to garner sympathy for people to put themselves in danger like this.
I mean, HELLO
I'm pretty sure you have no idea why these people were living in mexico in the first place. Try Google before spouting one of your off the cuff asinine comments

I mean, HELLO
I'm pretty sure you have no idea why these people were living in mexico in the first place. Try Google before spouting one of your off the cuff asinine comments
Hell, I read they were just visiting.
Even if, they are fucking stupid to be there.

Here is a bit of history on the family:

US victims in Mexico massacre were tied to family with long history of violence

It would seem they practiced polygamy, some still do. That is probably the biggest reason the went to Mexico back in the '40s.
This is the information I was looking for on the Romneys in Mexico:

Mormons also formed communities in Sonora state. Over time, many found success as farmers and ranchers. They included Miles Park Romney, the great-grandfather of Sen. Mitt Romney, whose father, George Romney, was born in Mexico.

Most members of the extended LeBaron clan no longer practice polygamy and the family today includes Catholics and people who are not religious.

Forum List

Back