Americans Fled Blue States for Red States in Massive Numbers in 2021, Census Finds: California, Illinois, and New York on the decline.

Got you finally to admit you got fucked with the Anthrax yesterday...didn't I........TRUTH HURTS.......oh well.

Now you are going to make up lies about me. How did I get fucked when the vaccine did nothing negative to me?

Now you are going to make up lies about me. How did I get fucked when the vaccine did nothing negative to me?
And the others who it fucked make it right huh..........The courts overruled it.......PERIOD.....Later I showed you it was a scam from the very people who forced it on you.......All they while you were getting your rocks off on those in the military who are being forced out over the jab...........Must suck to be you.

That you care so little for those who have fought in these fucked up Wars for their country to be thrown out over an experimental jab that doesn't work.......But they ARE GOV'T PROPERTY.....HUH.......

LEFTIST ARE WALKING TALKING CLUSTERFUCKS to America............Take it however you want it.

I'll let the audience on this thread confirm or deny it..........I don't have to prove a dang thing........all they need to do is look at your history of posts. You are always defending them.

This happens 100% of the time I ask you people to support your claims about me, not a single one of you has ever been able to.

How pathetic

The courts overruled it.......PERIOD.

Yes, because the President choose not to waive the consent requirement. No other reason, as you proved

All they while you were getting your rocks off on those in the military who are being forced out over the jab...........Must suck to be you.

Not at all. I do not get any enjoyment out of people being made to follow orders like the rest of us did when we served. I guess things were different in the Navy, you squids just did whatever you wanted and never followed orders it seems

Yes, because the President choose not to waive the consent requirement. No other reason, as you proved
Which denied the Secretary of Defense ordering it......
Not at all. I do not get any enjoyment out of people being made to follow orders like the rest of us did when we served. I guess things were different in the Navy, you squids just did whatever you wanted and never followed orders it seems
Oath for the Constitution or Biden..........This WILL BE SETTLED IN THE COURTS.......via regulations..........and you have a serious problem to prove.........That the vaccines actually worked ....which the 5th court filled full of bullet holes.

Ok.........sorry.....back on topic.........Blue States Suck and everyone is running from them.......Sorry for the interuption.

Not everyone thinks in terms of right now like you seem to, some people make long range plans. But hey, I am sure you are happy thinking nobody would ever do what I am suggesting they are doing, so good on you
If people are stupid enough to make themselves miserable for a long period of time just to accomplish a very doubtful political goal, they need to be slapped smart. Live where you want and leave everybody else alone.

Which denied the Secretary of Defense ordering it......

The SecDef does not have the power to waive the consent requirement.

This WILL BE SETTLED IN THE COURTS.......via regulations..........and you have a serious problem to prove.........That the vaccines actually worked ....which the 5th court filled full of bullet holes.

I do not have to prove anything, I am just a bystander like you.

If people are stupid enough to make themselves miserable for a long period of time just to accomplish a very doubtful political goal, they need to be slapped smart. Live where you want and leave everybody else alone.

Why would they be miserable? I have lived in both blue and red states and never once did the politics of said state impact my enjoyment of living there. I live in a deep blue state now, do not agree with 90% of the policies here, yet I am still far from miserable. My family and friends are what impact my happiness, not stupid politicians.

Why would they be miserable? I have lived in both blue and red states and never once did the politics of said state impact my enjoyment of living there. I live in a deep blue state now, do not agree with 90% of the policies here, yet I am still far from miserable. My family and friends are what impact my happiness, not stupid politicians.
If you move to a new state with the purpose of changing its politics, you're going to be miserable until the politics change. That is the point.

You are a leftist not libertarian........I am a right leaning libertarian independent, and you aren't even a left leaning one. LIbertarians even the left leaning ones, support autonomy over one's body and limited government influence. You support neither.

Not to mention the

People looking to politicians and politics to better their lives are looking in the wrong place.

LIbertarians even the left leaning ones, support autonomy over one's body and limited government influence. You support neither.

But I do support both.

I do not approve of the Govt forcing anyone that does not work for them to get the vaccine. I have been against Biden's mandates since the day he announced them.

Last edited:
If you move to a new state with the purpose of changing its politics, you're going to be miserable until the politics change. That is the point.

Maybe it's like a modern day Crusade to make the world a better place (in their eyes). It's a religion for some of them.

Back in the day at a Friday night high school dance, a fight would always start if their were people there from a different high school. This red state blue state nonsense is the “adult” version of that.

Some people just never grow up.

Much like folks fled the USSR, Nazi German, Cuba, etc people are escaping Dem run states in the USA. If you want freedom, if you want a chance at the American Dream, if you want your family to be able to feel safe....leave the leftist regimes.

Hopefully these folks fleeing have learned from the dark chapter in their lives

Forum List

Back