Zone1 American Werewolf in London, or The Howling....both have their merits...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Both are great movies and I watch both of them each year.....I like the standing werewolf of the howling over the more dog/wolf like werewolf of American werewolf in London...up to the point they show the creature, it is a great movie....I prefer werewolves that remind you that the individual is still a human.....the dog like werewolf looks too much like a dog....if you want that, you could simply watch Cujo.....

Both are great movies and I watch both of them each year.....I like the standing werewolf of the howling over the more dog/wolf like werewolf of American werewolf in London...up to the point they show the creature, it is a great movie....I prefer werewolves that remind you that the individual is still a human.....the dog like werewolf looks too much like a dog....if you want that, you could simply watch Cujo.....

The Howling, the first shewolf was hot and then the news anchor was the cutest little werewolf

American Werewolf in London has been, and still is..............the ONLY scarey movie that ever scared me!!
Usually I just laugh through them. But this one scared me good!

Yeah, that opening attack is great, I really like that there was no music invovled.

If you ever get a chance to see the movie in a theater, if you haven't already, see it in a theater.......I saw this in a local theater, the two screen type, and it was great....

Yeah, that opening attack is great, I really like that there was no music invovled.

If you ever get a chance to see the movie in a theater, if you haven't already, see it in a theater.......I saw this in a local theater, the two screen type, and it was great....

Yeah, I saw it in the theater.

Was in the summer. There is NEVER EVER EVER any fog in Texas summers.........EVER!
The night I was driving home from the movie, there was fucking FOG!!! I was scared shitless all the way home!!!

Forum List

Back