American Patriot

I believe the USS Liberty was deliberately attacked by Israeli forces KNOWING the vessel was US Navy and that ranking naval officers conducted a coverup at the direction of LBJ and his advisors.

yeah, and all through the years, successive Presidents and NSA honchos continue to follow .............................

Certainly none have seen any plusses for their particular career path in a confrontation with Israel. I expect most would not think twice about expending the lives of a 100 military or civilians for that matter to advance a personal politic goal. That is what politicians DO.

only a sock puppet would say hello introducing so many conspiracies in a "hello, ..................

Hmmmmm, if you are correct I will soon be shown the door as socking according to the TOS is highly illegal here. On the otherhand if a month from now I am still posting away YOU will have openly demonstrated yourself to be a Class A Fool prone to false accusation.

However I kinda expect that outside of your particular fold of neoconned sheeple most people are on to you already. As a newbies I am just pointing out the obvious that you and yours are intellectually nekked.

only a sock puppet would say hello introducing so many conspiracies in a "hello, ..................

Hmmmmm, if you are correct I will soon be shown the door as socking according to the TOS is highly illegal here. On the otherhand if a month from now I am still posting away YOU will have openly demonstrated yourself to be a Class A Fool prone to false accusation.

However I kinda expect that outside of your particular fold of neoconned sheeple most people are on to you already. As a newbies I am just pointing out the obvious that you and yours are intellectually nekked.

You'e calling Dante a neocon ??!!

ROFL.jpg

I am new here. I opine on Dante based on the few posts I have seen here. For all I know he may be a Progressive. Much as they hate eachother the neocons (mensheviks) and the progressives (bolsheviks) pretty much are both into the same path of destruction for the American Republic and the same lame bashing of those with whom they disagree. Regardless, at the end of the day it is highly unlikely he and I are going to start exchanging Xmas Cards.

I believe the USS Liberty was deliberately attacked by Israeli forces KNOWING the vessel was US Navy and that ranking naval officers conducted a coverup at the direction of LBJ and his advisors.

yeah, and all through the years, successive Presidents and NSA honchos continue to follow .............................

Certainly none have seen any plusses for their particular career path in a confrontation with Israel. I expect most would not think twice about expending the lives of a 100 military or civilians for that matter to advance a personal politic goal. That is what politicians DO.

a conspiracy within a conspiracy?

those damned Jews!

:lol:

neocon? Oh, I support Israel's right to exist so I must be a neocon.

:cuckoo:

good bye

what you appear to be supporting is an Israeli 'right' to murder Americans without consequence. Soooooo which are ya an American traitor or an Israeli?

but i digress...this is a whole new board....what you must understand is ...we have fussed for a year or more with one another....this is not the first time, nor will it be the last time the uss liberty has been discussed.

and what may i ask is wrong with conspiracy theories...we all have them, dont we

true true true, but look at everything he supports, this guy is a moron in the same vein as Terrel!

I am new here. I opine on Dante based on the few posts I have seen here. For all I know he may be a Progressive. Much as they hate eachother the neocons (mensheviks) and the progressives (bolsheviks) pretty much are both into the same path of destruction for the American Republic and the same lame bashing of those with whom they disagree. Regardless, at the end of the day it is highly unlikely he and I are going to start exchanging Xmas Cards.
progressives and neocons are alike?

hey sock puppet, imitation is one of the most sincere forms of flattery.
:redface:

what you appear to be supporting is an Israeli 'right' to murder Americans without consequence. Soooooo which are ya an American traitor or an Israeli?

I'm not even a Jew. :eek:

though I have been known to beat up a few Philistines.

Last edited:

I'm not even a Jew. :eek:

though I have been known to beat up a few Philistines.

I would guess then you are an American traitor.

CONSPIRACY- you don't have to be a paranoid to believe that Western 'democracies' do a lot of VERY bad things and then lie like hell to coverup. All you need is a willingness to make the effort to examine and understand plain facts. Port Arthur Massacre, 9/11 Official Lies, USS Liberty, TWA Flight 800 and many more......The pattern is clear rogue government is willing and able to murder citizens at whim.

Don't forget about Michael Jackson!

Conrad Murray has direct ties to Obama!

Forum List

Back