American Liberals Want to Allow Mexicans Unvetted Access to this Country

These are the kind of people the criminals in this stolen Biden's Administration are letting into the USA.

They hate traditional America.....we know that now.... the question is.....what are decent Americans going to do?

kzZWIH3.jpg

These are the kind of people the criminals in this stolen Biden's Administration are letting into the USA.

They hate traditional America.....we know that now.... the question is.....what are decent Americans going to do?

kzZWIH3.jpg

Like many are starting to do already...............WE THE PEOPLE take back OUR country, by getting rid of the filth and degenerates the corrupt Commie politicians allow to just walk into our country!!!

After all, it IS OUR country, not theirs. THEY are supposed to work for US, not the other way around!

Latin America is very violent, as are many turd world countries, so Democrats want them as shock troops to "build back better" aka Make the USA into Venezuela.

Love it!!!! Love it!!!!!! many TURD world countries. ^^^

That is so good!:auiqs.jpg:

These are the people they're willing to allow to colonize our country

The statist left cannot pull out of the nose dive they are in. They have adopted the religion of One People, One Empire & One Leader(Ein volk, Ein Reich & Ein Fuhrer). This problem of not being able to learn from history has been plaguing mankind clear back to the Akkadian empire(maybe even further back?).

The "nice" ones can cost us even more. Everyday there are pregnant women coming across the border soon to give birth to another automatic US citizen. Not surprisingly, these women are in distress and often have premature babies. Guess how much that costs the taxpayer? How about 1 MILLION dollars by the time their primi baby hits age 2.

When have the GOP ever stopped migration from South of the border?

Trump's policies probably did slow down the northward migration a bit, just as Biden's DHS's recent hardnosed policy has done.

But they still come and they will come in greater numbers as the climate deteriorates south of the border, which it inevitably will.

At least folks are starting to pay more attention to illegal immigration these days.

I also note "climate change" is way down the list now.

That was the most recent I could find but I heard where illegal immigration has moved-up to #2.

Climate change and mass migration, legal or not, are inextricably linked phenomena.

CC is hardly even on the radar anymore.....Even if world temp has went up .001% (or whatever they claim) folks are much more concerned with why a pound of beef bologna is $8.00 and why some illegal is getting it for free.

I have no reason to doubt that what you write is true. Indeed, many people are not concerned with climate change, because they don't understand the danger it represents.

Trump's policies probably did slow down the northward migration a bit, just as Biden's DHS's recent hardnosed policy has done.

But they still come and they will come in greater numbers as the climate deteriorates south of the border, which it inevitably will.
Have you made reservations on the next rocket ship to Mars?

CO2 Doomsday is a hoax

Have you made reservations on the next rocket ship to Mars?

CO2 Doomsday is a hoax

Since this is a thread about migrants I'll try to stick to that topic but as climate change is related to the topic, all I can say is that there will be migrants in great numbers trying to cross the border as their environment deteriorates. The only thing that will stop them will be a major military presence on the border, which would be a tremendous burden in terms of resources and reduce our military readiness...and more effectively, the collapse of our own environment, such that we become a less attractive destination. Although we could still be a pass-through destination to Canada.

I have no reason to doubt that what you write is true. Indeed, many people are not concerned with climate change, because they don't understand the danger it represents.
Maybe it's because the left has turned it into some kind of retarded religion designed (as with most all religions) to control us.

No preacher is going to tell me how to run my life, much less John Kerry or some half retarded teen.

Maybe it's because the left has turned it into some kind of retarded religion designed (as with most all religions) to control us.

No preacher is going to tell me how to run my life, much less John Kerry or some half retarded teen.

Mass migration will become worse as civilizations collapse due to volatile climate conditions. Civilization was built in large part because we built a lot of complex systems that gave us relatively predictable access to food, water, and safe shelter from the elements. If access to food, water, and shelter becomes less predictable due to meteorological events or wars caused by scarcity, then civilization falls apart. We need to be prepared to deal with the impending collapse of governments and societies around us.

Forum List

Back