American Horror Story - Hotel

April

AngelsNDemons
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2012
Heaven and Hell
Wednesday nights @ 10 on FX!

Highly anticipated this one with Lady Gaga (or as I like to call her, Lady GagGag) as The Countess.

omg...just brilliant! Gaga is an exceptional actress (more than I can say about her musical talent). The hotel is beautiful, the opening episode and characters leave much to the imagination, imo. The soundtrack so far is kick ass too!

What say you AHS fans?

Oh shit! I forget about it b/c I was watching the Buccos' season come to a sad end. I am pretty sure my DVR snapped it up b/c that is what I will watch with supper. Super excited!

Oh shit! I forget about it b/c I was watching the Buccos' season come to a sad end. I am pretty sure my DVR snapped it up b/c that is what I will watch with supper. Super excited!
You are in for a treat!

Come back and let me know what you think..:)

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Wednesday nights @ 10 on FX!

Highly anticipated this one with Lady Gaga (or as I like to call her, Lady GagGag) as The Countess.

omg...just brilliant! Gaga is an exceptional actress (more than I can say about her musical talent). The hotel is beautiful, the opening episode and characters leave much to the imagination, imo. The soundtrack so far is kick ass too!

What say you AHS fans?

Yo, take the makeup off the bitch, and she would scare all thugs in a ghetto!!! She is nothing in my life, she is just a sex object, all she has!!!

"GTP"

Forum List

Back