American hero

ranfunck

Platinum Member
Jan 8, 2014
Do some people sill think Boston bombing was a real event. This hero will show just how real it was

Please die in a fire. A fire that's been infected with Aids. And infected with Ebola.

Please.
I can tell you are highly educated I hope some one around here has made it past pre school.

yeah old geezers like her dont want to hear pesky little facts that expose how corrupt our government really is,she wont watch videos that expose the truth or read links,just covers her ears and closes her eyes to both wanting to believe in the fantasy she has been taught by our corrupt schools the last 100 years she has been alive that we live in a free country and our government is looking out for us. thats how these 100 year old grandmas minds work.:rolleyes:

Please die in a fire. A fire that's been infected with Aids. And infected with Ebola.

Please.
I can tell you are highly educated I hope some one around here has made it past pre school.

yeah old geezers like her dont want to hear pesky little facts that expose how corrupt our government really is,she wont watch videos that expose the truth or read links,just covers her ears and closes her eyes to both wanting to believe in the fantasy she has been taught by our corrupt schools the last 100 years she has been alive that we live in a free country and our government is looking out for us. thats how these 100 year old grandmas minds work.:rolleyes:

Not a hole lot to talk about here, pretty cut and dry what a hoax it was. They should give that sob the death penalty or even better have grandma sit on his face.

I see that sayit and asclepias agree with grandma but don't have the ball to come in here to stick up for that sorry peace of ****. So that means you agree the Boston bombing was a hoax. Right girls

Forum List

Back