American Farmer That Voted for Trump Changes His Tune, Turns on Trump

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

Trump wants Americans to shut the fuck up & to stay silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

Good for you you found a video of one person not happy. You found it on the reporting arm of the DNC. Are they also reporting how many are dissaludsioned with the left? Maybe they are keeping that a hidden secret so they don't upset the easily upset.

Good for you you found a video of one person not happy. You found it on the reporting arm of the DNC. Are they also reporting how many are dissaludsioned with the left? Maybe they are keeping that a hidden secret so they don't upset the easily upset.
dissaludsioned

I did notice the ones that were growing soybeans last year are not growing soybeans this year.

most grain farmers rotate their fields, corn one year and beans the next.

This year there will be more beans than normal I suspect because so much crop land is still too wet to plant on and they are getting to the point where they cannot plant corn and will have to do beans.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
  • Banned
I did notice the ones that were growing soybeans last year are not growing soybeans this year.

I know farmers in multiple mid west states that grow corn & beans; most of them voted Trump & most of them are not happy with Trump's trade war.

• Banned

This year there will be more beans than normal I suspect because so much crop land is still too wet to plant on and they are getting to the point where they cannot plant corn and will have to do beans.

rotation of corn/bean crops is certainly a factor. Also, most farmers factor in what is more profitable when it comes to the current year crop/next season crop. PPB is always a factor in determining what crop to plant when you farm both corn & beans.

I have never been a supporter of the tariffs, but that doesn’t mean I am going to vote for whomever the Dems nominate. Farmers on the other hand are bearing the brunt of the Trump trade war. It will be an issue for him in many states.

Most around here have cover crops for hay in the ground from winter still..

Ohio farmer that voted for Trump in 2016 has come around and is NO LONGER a Trump supporter.

Trump's China Trade War is killing farmers and Trump voter & Ohio farmer Christopher Gibbs is not staying silent.

America needs more citizens like Christopher Gibbs that speak out about their mistake of voting for a con man.

Lol 91% of our farming goods goes to North America not China hahah dumb ass democrats

I know farmers in multiple mid west states that grow corn & beans; most of them voted Trump & most of them are not happy with Trump's trade war.

I deal with farmers on a daily basis as part of my job, and none I work with are happy with the trade war, but they accept it. But then again, what is what the 25 billion dollars in bribes over the last 6 months was for, keep them from being too upset.

Lol 91% of our farming goods goes to North America not China hahah dumb ass democrats

most farmers could not afford a 10% cut in sales. If the farmers were not being hurt, Trump would not have given them an extra 25 billion dollars over the last 6 months on top of the 20 billion they get yearly.

I deal with farmers on a daily basis as part of my job, and none I work with are happy with the trade war, but they accept it. But then again, what is what the 25 billion dollars in bribes over the last 6 months was for, keep them from being too upset.

the Trump 'welfare for farmers' program is nothing more than vote buying ..............

Most around here have cover crops for hay in the ground from winter still..

too wet to harvest. I have many farmers with winter wheat fields under water.

I don't know of a single one of those farmers that will get on a video & say Trump is wrong but they will sure do it to your face, in person.

You people don't know Farmers. I do.

They aren't the small time, family farm owners of the past, waking at 5:00AM every morning to milk the cows and feed the chickens.

They usually own a MINIMUM of 2,000 Acres of tillable land, lease another 5,000 acres and make almost as much money off of government subsidies as they do off of farming.

They live in 4,000 sq ft houses, drive new Lincolns (their usual car of choice for some reason) every year, send their kids to Private Schools and the best Colleges, vacation in Florida or the South of France every winter......

It's nothing for one of them to go out and buy a new 750,000 dollar piece of equipment -- Cash. To go with their 5 other million dollar pieces of equipment.

And here's what most of you don't know -- Most of them are very liberal. Especially in Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Michigan..... Less so in Indiana and Ohio.

You people don't know farmers.

Forum List

Back