American Chumps - Slaves to Their Debt

AVG-JOE

American Mutt
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2008
Your Imagination
DNC, RNC Raised Record Sums but Hold Debt : Roll Call

Roll Call said:
The Democrats took out $10 million in new loans and had $9.7 million on hand as of Nov. 22. The RNC had $1.9 million on hand at the end of the filing period. In total, each committee has about $15 million in debt.

Republican Party Debt Is Focus of Chairman Debate - BusinessWeek

BusinessWeek said:
Jan. 3 (Bloomberg) -- Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele defended his record against criticism from four challengers that he ran up $20 million in debt and neglected major donors during his two-year term

With the Republicans and the Democrats both running their organizations on deficit spending, how can we expect either party to run the country with any shade of fiscal responsibility?

Chumps.

Every fucking one of us.

DNC, RNC Raised Record Sums but Hold Debt : Roll Call

Roll Call said:
The Democrats took out $10 million in new loans and had $9.7 million on hand as of Nov. 22. The RNC had $1.9 million on hand at the end of the filing period. In total, each committee has about $15 million in debt.

Republican Party Debt Is Focus of Chairman Debate - BusinessWeek

BusinessWeek said:
Jan. 3 (Bloomberg) -- Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele defended his record against criticism from four challengers that he ran up $20 million in debt and neglected major donors during his two-year term

With the Republicans and the Democrats both running their organizations on deficit spending, how can we expect either party to run the country with any shade of fiscal responsibility?

Chumps.

Every fucking one of us.

Even if we KNOW the nature of the scam that's being played on us we are CHUMPS.

WE'll STOP being chumps when(if and that means probably never) we tear down this shamocracy,

But as long as so many people think that their team is the good guys and the other team is the bad guys, the Insiders are safe from the American people.

Divide and RULE is the real game, folks.

WE'll STOP being chumps when(if and that means probably never) we tear down this shamocracy,

But as long as so many people think that their team is the good guys and the other team is the bad guys, the Insiders are safe from the American people.

Divide, rule and squelch competition, re-directing as much cash-flow as possible in order to buy more fear propaganda and lobbyists to facilitate more division and tighter rule and more squelching of competition......

Chumps. Every fucking one of us.

Divide, rule and squelch competition, re-directing as much cash-flow as possible in order to buy more fear propaganda and lobbyists to facilitate more division and tighter rule and more squelching of competition......

Chumps. Every fucking one of us.

We're chumps if we answer those robo calls for donations.

On a positive note Seattle has a death tax, its only 50$, we could have a Federal death and birth tax. New Jersey is trying to license bicycles, thats a great idea. I bet there a a million things not taxed or licensed that our government can tax.

I also heard Obama plans a Billion dollar election campaign, more good news.

Repeal of Health Care is good news. What about our Energy Policy. If the Republicans do nothing with Energy we know they are as much of the problem as everyone before.

We do need a plan to revitalize our economy and we can only do that one way, that is to grow our economy beyond what we have seen in our lifetimes. That requires cheap energy, low simple tax, and immigration.

So far every single politician inside the Beltway is a complete failure. I can care less if the voted correctly on every single bill, I have not heard the voice that sounds above the others, I have not heard the voice screaming the alarm, I have not heard the voice with the solution.

Where is our leader. Where is the intelligence. Its not Obama and his idea to build a new economy unlike anything in the past, it was not Bush who keeps his mouth shut with not a bad word to say about an ex-president (those in a glass house should not throw stones).

The failure of Congress and all the Presidents is clear to see.

On a positive note Seattle has a death tax, its only 50$, we could have a Federal death and birth tax. New Jersey is trying to license bicycles, thats a great idea. I bet there a a million things not taxed or licensed that our government can tax.

I also heard Obama plans a Billion dollar election campaign, more good news.

Repeal of Health Care is good news. What about our Energy Policy. If the Republicans do nothing with Energy we know they are as much of the problem as everyone before.

We do need a plan to revitalize our economy and we can only do that one way, that is to grow our economy beyond what we have seen in our lifetimes. That requires cheap energy, low simple tax, and immigration.

So far every single politician inside the Beltway is a complete failure. I can care less if the voted correctly on every single bill, I have not heard the voice that sounds above the others, I have not heard the voice screaming the alarm, I have not heard the voice with the solution.

Where is our leader. Where is the intelligence. Its not Obama and his idea to build a new economy unlike anything in the past, it was not Bush who keeps his mouth shut with not a bad word to say about an ex-president (those in a glass house should not throw stones).

The failure of Congress and all the Presidents is clear to see.

They're not failing the people who OWN them.

They're merely failing the rest of the nation.

Forum List

Back