American Airlines becomes a nicer place to fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news for cracker travelers!
Technically, they are appropriating my culture when they fly on airplanes, so maybe they should just stop flying. Also, no cars, microwaves, computers or cell phones either.

Great news for cracker travelers!
Technically, they are appropriating my culture when they fly on airplanes, so maybe they should just stop flying. Also, no cars, microwaves, computers or cell phones either.

choices.JPG

Actually they dont really want a boycott. The NAACP is just looking at another shakedown. They extorted over 1 billion dollars from Coca-Cola this way. Jesse Jackson and two of his kids got distributorships out of it.

These carpet-heads belong in the cargo hold anyway. The passenger cabin is for HUMANS only, not a failed evolutionary cul-de-sac with a humanoid shape.

Actually they dont really want a boycott. The NAACP is just looking at another shakedown. They extorted over 1 billion dollars from Coca-Cola this way. Jesse Jackson and two of his kids got distributorships out of it.

Yes, for these minor incidences that happen to people of all races, American Airlines will divest itself of many millions of dollars to appease the NAACP. The NAACP will then target someone else for a shakedown.

Black crime doesn't just happen on the street. Black crime is he black way of life.

I got a good idea! Tell the tire-lipped carpet-heads that the AA on the tails stands for Affirmative Action. They're stupid enough, how will they know the difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back