America was biologically attacked, and will never be the same!

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
Grab your guns and protect your assets.

A Harvard professor was arrested by the FBI on spying charges he also worked in a bio chemical plant in Wuhan China.

these mother fcukers unleashed this virus on America that will be almost impossible to to rid. Vaccine or no vaccine this thing is extremely contagious, many won’t get a vaccine. Especially made by democrats Who believe in eugenics.

restaurants will never be at full capacity which means it will affect our farmers farming will affect our agriculture, it’ll affect all markets.

It’s going to be chaos.

get your guns out and and fight the slave plantations democrats will try to get us in.

Last edited:
Not the first time germ warfare has been used on American soil...

746439.png

• Banned
A Harvard professor was arrested by the FBI on spying charges he also worked in a bio chemical plant in Wuhan China.
It’s going to be chaos.
You're believing Harvard professors now?

Do you have a link?
Why are democrats so illl informed?

It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?

It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?
Perhaps I'm not seeing the part of the article that says, to quote you, that "these mother fcukers unleashed this virus on America that will be almost impossible to to rid" [sic].

Could you expand on that?

• Banned
It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?
Perhaps I'm not seeing the part of the article that says, to quote you, that "these mother fcukers unleashed this virus on America that will be almost impossible to to rid" [sic].

People with low iqs won’t see the correlation just believe smart people that there is

It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?

People with low iqs won’t see the correlation just believe smart people that there is
:113: Okay, got it!

I'm just glad that the rest of us have you smart people around.

It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?

I don't see it either.

It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?

I don't see it either.
It's there. You and I just aren't smart enough to see it.

It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?

I don't see it either.
It's there. You and I just aren't smart enough to see it.

Yeah? But Jitler can? Scary thought.

It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?

Can you get a smart person to point it out? You certainly don't qualify.

It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?

:113: Okay, got it!

I'm just glad that the rest of us have you smart people around.
It’s simple math 1+1 = 2

Harvard bio engineer working with China arrested for spying + at the same time a virus is hitting America = China unleashing thevirus on America.

tell me why Wuhan has absolutely zero cases of coronavirus right now? It was tested in China spread, they have it undercontrol the same time America is out of control.

It’s going to be chaos.

Do you have a link?

Can you get a smart person to point it out? You certainly don't qualify.
stop derailing the thread or you will get booted

Real bio-weapons are nothing like this. They are ridiculously fatal, they do not spread from person to person and a vaccine exists. Remember the still unexplained anthrax attacks after 9/11? Just like that.

Forum List

Back