America: Then and Now

Yep. Pretty shitty. NOthing like slavery though and anyone that says it is, is a shit talker.

Why do you feel a reflexive need to talk down America, at every turn?
Well, they weren’t allowed slavery anymore
Jim Crow was their best alternative

Well, they weren’t allowed slavery anymore
Jim Crow was their best alternative

That's odd. Was that you admitting that all your talk about Jim Crow being as bad as slavery, was just shit talk?

I like how you CAN'T bring yourself to say anything that might be taken as putting America in a good light. You have to spin it as a negative, even when it is you admitting that something was not as bad as you first claimed.

You are so hateful and anti-American, it boggles the mind.

That's odd. Was that you admitting that all your talk about Jim Crow being as bad as slavery, was just shit talk?

I like how you CAN'T bring yourself to say anything that might be taken as putting America in a good light. You have to spin it as a negative, even when it is you admitting that something was not as bad as you first claimed.

You are so hateful and anti-American, it boggles the mind.
You never learned to read very well have you?

I never said it was as bad as slavery

You never learned to read very well have you?

I never said it was as bad as slavery

You claimed it WAS slavery. That is what the word "continuation" means.

Meanwhile in the real world, slavery ended in 1865. Yet lefties hate to admit that anything has improved in America, because they hate America so much.

Well, you're discouraged, Islamophobic Twat...

You leave out the part where those "pioneers" committed genocide against the Native Americans to take their land and exploited slaves to develop it.

Oh, Sod Off Swampy.

I'm not sure I would choose pioneer days either.
different world then Sue

while i won't romanticize the past, i'll simply say they enjoyed far more freedoms than we do today

population , mega government , pick yer poison
This would suggest that Islam is a prescription for perpetual conflict/war
seems any given theocracy's shtick Stryd , history is lousy w/them. But what differs them juxtaposed to the globalists who amount to the very same solutions?

~S~

Meanwhile in the real world, slavery ended in 1865.
1656894343080.png

~S~

Wow, I don't know what to make of this bit of crazy. Are you saying you consider having a job and going to work to be "slavery"? Much less marriage and children?

Frankly, most people who work enjoy what they do. I know I enjoy what I do for a living. I also enjoy getting money for working, and being able to spend that things I enjoy doing.

Forum List

Back