America saves Europe

Kristian

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2016
From Soviet Union's victory era over everything outside Spain and British. Nazi Germany been loses in the end of world war II.

What to say now every skinhead from Europe and the United States?!

If 3-4 pieces are supporting UKIP what to saying to ours?!

Not to take anything away from what we contributed in the war, but our "saving Europe" really is overstated in American history. Russia and Europe would have eventually defeated Hitler. We did help a lot though.

What the hell is the post about? Foreign subscribers should make an effort to find a European discussion group or take a freaking remedial English course before they post about American history.

What the hell is the post about? Foreign subscribers should make an effort to find a European discussion group or take a freaking remedial English course before they post about American history.

Leave her or him alone, with practice they will get better.

Oh fuck off, it's the internet jackass. You have the option of not responding.

Not to take anything away from what we contributed in the war, but our "saving Europe" really is overstated in American history. Russia and Europe would have eventually defeated Hitler. We did help a lot though.

If Stalin wasn't such a paranoid fucking idiot we wouldn't have had to (or if the last Tzar hadn't have been such a loser). If hitler hadn't have been such a halfsack headcase idiot the flaccid, feckless fools of Western Europe would have fallen before fdr could manipulate us into the war. If Wilson hadn't have been such an ego-maniacal narcissist and had the strength to contain the vengeful pussies in Paris WWII might never had happened,

But if.............

From Soviet Union's victory era over everything outside Spain and British. Nazi Germany been loses in the end of world war II.

What to say now every skinhead from Europe and the United States?!

If 3-4 pieces are supporting UKIP what to saying to ours?!

I don't usually answer a question with another question, but why do the left of center parties insist on adopting such ridiculously inept policies that hand the skinheads and far right a growing percentage of support on a golden platter, especially re immigration? They're blowing their own feet off for no reason other than spiteful arrogance, same here in the U.S. Why spit on your own people and country, and then cry and whine about the political results?

Skinheads is fan of Nazi Germany or second best after they lose. :laugh2:

The U.S. never repaid France for the vast sums 'loaned' for the War of Independence. It was not possible to repay France for the troops and fleet that helped defeat the British. There would (at least arguably) not be a U.S. if it were not for this help. Why wouldn't America help its friend?

I don't understand.
France attack's UK??
Never happen for 70 ago.

I don't understand.
France attack's UK??
Never happen for 70 ago.

He's referring to the 18th century American Revolution, the French material support for the rebels, and the French Fleet sent to Yorktown, among other help, particularly in foreign policy aid in keeping Britain neutralized and the American Navy on the seas, unable to send more troops and ships. France supplied powder, uniforms, blankets, muskets, cannon for the colonial army and bases for American privateers. This kept their own colonies open for business; American exports and imports and our trade routes were important.

Siege of Yorktown - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Skinheads is fan of Nazi Germany or second best after they lose. :laugh2:

Yes. The neo-nazi worship of a psycho that got their country bombed to rubble and occupied is indeed a mystery; I just chalk it up to their being stupid, and much like American New Democrats. obsessed with brigning about a fantasy future built on racism and Nazi style political correctness.

The 'Skinhead' phenomenon is one of those death-cult, false-masculinity cliques that permeate human history. Being 'hard' all the time apparently compensates for fears of being 'hard' when it counts.

Last edited:
USA today are little Nazi but a couple Fascism and many Racism and minors then rest are 67% normal thinkers like I read in forum.

USA today are little Nazi but a couple Fascism and many Racism and minors then rest are 67% normal thinkers like I read in forum.

the irony is they are on life support from our own FBI; most of those running their outlets here and on the innernetz are paid informants. lol ... So much for bureaucracy. They would disappear without the pay.

I have read in another forum about U.S. citizens. The writer know about United States.

Forum List

Back