America held Hostage over DACA

All of America knows it’s about DACA. All of America knows that the democrats have been obstructing Trump all year. No one is fooled into believing that this Shutdown is Trumps fault. Even the butthurt left knows it’s bull shit. They are just liars.

I really and truly don't get it? .... :dunno:

Why are the Democrats willing to hold the entire country for ransom and let it shut down over DACA illegals? .... :confused-84:
Only way they can win elections is with illegals votes and those they bring in and hook them with welfare. With President Trump enforcing the laws there are less and less invaders to hook every day and their chances of winning elections is withering when you look at it that way,this is a PURE desperation move by the democrats...we have them on their heels and they know it and I guarantee you President Trump realizes it as well. They shouldn't have showed their hand so early...by shutting down the government over 800K illegals they have shown their hand...they have nothing left...the GOP doesn't have to do jack shit to protect these illegals just let the clock run out and BYE BYE!

because they don't want to accept the word ''illegal'' as wrong/etc
il·le·gal
1.contrary to or forbidden by law, especially criminal law.

to them we are in fairytale land......where they think the US is the only country that doesn't need borders and should accept EVERYONE
.......they think it is ILLEGAL/inhumane to deport these poor, angelic, ILLEGALS.
.I pointed out in another thread the many, many reasons why we need to cut LEGAL immigration also

Democrats are willing to sacrifice everything over the so called "Dreamers".

Have they forgotten there are millions of American kids that also have "dreams" of achieving educational and economic success in our country when they grow up?

Why do Democrats put illegals even ahead of their own children? .... :dunno:

I really and truly don't get it? .... :dunno:

Why are the Democrats willing to hold the entire country for ransom and let it shut down over DACA illegals? .... :confused-84:

Because without leading the illegals into citizenship the Democrats realize their end is near.

America is re-asserting itself, and they can come along peacefully or be pushed aside.

Yep, dumbs care more about illegal aliens than actual citizens. Sad, but true

Democrats are willing to sacrifice everything over the so called "Dreamers".

Have they forgotten there are millions of American kids that also have "dreams" of achieving educational and economic success in our country when they grow up?

Why do Democrats put illegals even ahead of their own children? .... :dunno:
It's only the white ones who give a shit. And that's because they all live in white left wing locales unaffected by their own bullshit.

Forum List

Back