AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!: Carrier Corp stays in US!!!

Pence also instrumental in this deal.

Next stop.......overhaulin' corporate tax code............JOBS! JOBS! JOBS!......good ones on the horizon for our American brothers and sisters!

Obama struck a deal to save millions of American jobs in Great Recession - it was called Stimulus and conservative bitching about it was non-stop for 8 years...until Trump announced his stimulus that is.

Obama struck a deal to save millions of American jobs in Great Recession - it was called Stimulus and conservative bitching about it was non-stop for 8 years...until Trump announced his stimulus that is.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- i think that mrobama saved all kinds of 30 hour a week burger flipping jobs and even increased the numbers of those jobs so that families could stay close knit with adult millenials living in their parents basement and on their DADS insurance Anton !!

Good for the people in Indiana. I hope Trump is able to repeat this for the people counting on him, and that his threats and acts of artificial controls on the free market have no ramifications on jobs or the economy like they always have in the past.
The free market is already springing to life under Trump after you democrats killed it....

You're really clueless aren't you. obummer saved nothing. There are at minimum 9 million fewer jobs existing than when he took office. It's the typical libtard "we saved them by killing them" method of operation.

Good for the people in Indiana. I hope Trump is able to repeat this for the people counting on him, and that his threats and acts of artificial controls on the free market have no ramifications on jobs or the economy like they always have in the past.
The free market is already springing to life under Trump after you democrats killed it....
Carrier stayed because it is owned by a defense contractor business and they want to kiss some fat old white govt. ass.......

Yes I've seen you guys brag about the stock market going up a few hundred points after Trump was elected.

When it goes up 12,000 points like it did under Obama, I'll be impressed :thup:

Can't wait till we hear about burger jobs Trump's stimulus will produce....3...2....1... GO!

Forum List

Back