"America First" weakens US influence

I realise that you old dribblers dont do thinking but here are some examples of donnys failures. The world is hanging on for Joe to take control and steady the ship.

Even W was able to build a coalition.

One of Trump’s first foreign policy moves was to pull the US out of negotiations for the Trans Pacific Partnership which was designed as an economic coalition to prevent China being able to dictate the terms of trade in the 21st century. US allies in the region went ahead anyway but it was severely weakened by the absence of the US administration, which sought instead to unpick existing trade arrangements with its partners.

Similarly, the US effort to persuade China to join arms control negotiations would carry more weight on the world stage if the Trump administration had not walked out on three arms control agreements to date and is apparently in the process of jettisoning a fourth, the New Start agreement limiting US and Russian strategic nuclear weapons.

The abrupt US departure from the World Health Organization in the midst of a pandemic, accompanied by a campaign of unsubstantiated allegations against its officials led by Pompeo, is also often cited by diplomats posted to Washington as an example of the US abdicating its global leadership role.

The failure of governance evident in the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic – which has left the US as the biggest, most enduring hotspot, and Americans banned from travelling to much of the world – has also made it hard for US diplomats to cajole foreign governments into a common cause against China, without drawing pained smiles.

You have failed to explain why it is that the United States must pay the way for other countries.
You could show me where I have requested that.

Tainted Tommy has never accepted the outcome of the wars that we fought in 1776 and 1812, to establish that degenerate British filth have no say in how we Americans are to run our country. He imagines that he has the authority to demand that we turn our great nation into the same kind of filthy shithole that his own people have allowed their own nation to become.

Pompeo argued that combatting the grip of the Chinese Communist party “is the mission of our time”, a declaration likely to get heads nodding in large parts of Asia and the Pacific at least. But his claim, in his next breath, that “America is perfectly positioned to lead it” will ring hollow among many of Washington’s bewildered allies.

The Western World needs to take China seriously but Trump lacks the credibility to lead that fight. Remember the Kurds.

You are confused Moon Bat.

Remember when that worthless shithead Obama was giving away the store to the Russians, allowing the Chicoms to eat our lunch while his VP's son made a billion, gave his Muslim Mullah terrorists buddies billions in cash and gave Castro a blow job in front of the whole world?

That was a lost of credibility.

Trump has restored America's credibility in foreign policy that the idiot Obama destroyed.

They conveniently forget the damage that the previous buffoon brought to the world.

Tainted Tommy has never accepted the outcome of the wars that we fought in 1776 and 1812, to establish that degenerate British filth have no say in how we Americans are to run our country. He imagines that he has the authority to demand that we turn our great nation into the same kind of filthy shithole that his own people have allowed their own nation to become.
Your remedial skills have let you down again Bob. It is your clown of a Pres who is looking for support in whatever nonsense he plans. Most countries are just sitting tight and waiting for an adult that they can deal with.

I realise that you old dribblers dont do thinking but here are some examples of donnys failures. The world is hanging on for Joe to take control and steady the ship.

One of Trump’s first foreign policy moves was to pull the US out of negotiations for the Trans Pacific Partnership which was designed as an economic coalition to prevent China being able to dictate the terms of trade in the 21st century. US allies in the region went ahead anyway but it was severely weakened by the absence of the US administration, which sought instead to unpick existing trade arrangements with its partners.

Similarly, the US effort to persuade China to join arms control negotiations would carry more weight on the world stage if the Trump administration had not walked out on three arms control agreements to date and is apparently in the process of jettisoning a fourth, the New Start agreement limiting US and Russian strategic nuclear weapons.

The abrupt US departure from the World Health Organization in the midst of a pandemic, accompanied by a campaign of unsubstantiated allegations against its officials led by Pompeo, is also often cited by diplomats posted to Washington as an example of the US abdicating its global leadership role.

The failure of governance evident in the Trump administration’s response to the coronavirus pandemic – which has left the US as the biggest, most enduring hotspot, and Americans banned from travelling to much of the world – has also made it hard for US diplomats to cajole foreign governments into a common cause against China, without drawing pained smiles.

You have failed to explain why it is that the United States must pay the way for other countries.

I requested that in my prior post. It appears that your animosity towards the US is Trump doing whatever he can to withdraw funding of other nation-states.

I requested that in my prior post. It appears that your animosity towards the US is Trump doing whatever he can to withdraw funding of other nation-states.
Americans can do what they like with their own money. Even use it to get a crooked Pres re-elected apparently.

Americans can do what they like with their own money. Even use it to get a crooked Pres re-elected apparently.

Then what specifically is your problem? Because all of your bitching about the US consists of cuts in funding.

Then what specifically is your problem? Because all of your bitching about the US consists of cuts in funding.

It seems that Tainted Tommy's complaint, as always, is that we Americans have the hubris to think that we should be allowed to run our own country according to our own values, rather than allowing subhuman degenerate British Filth such as Tainted Tommy tell us how to run our country, according to the same principles against which our ancestors rebelled in order to found this country in the first place.

It seems that Tainted Tommy's complaint, as always, is that we Americans have the hubris to think that we should be allowed to run our own country according to our own values, rather than allowing subhuman degenerate British Filth such as Tainted Tommy tell us how to run our country, according to the same principles against which our ancestors rebelled in order to found this country in the first place.

I think he's in/from the states.

Do foreign based lefties really believe China has systematically stolen and hacked technology and cheated on foreign trade because they were angry at a U.S. campaign slogan? You gotta be kidding.

China is a problem for the free world and needs to be tackled. Trump is trying to build a consensus against them but he is unstable and his antics have caused distrust amongst long time allies.
That is why it is difficult. Nobody trusts him. We achieve more by co-operation than by tweet.

These are nations that followed you into Syria, Iraq and the Stan and now the phone isnt being answered.
Can you not see that as an issue ?.

Why would you think that?

It's obvious from nearly all of his postyings on the subject that he has no firsthand experience with America or American culture, that all that he thinks he knows about us comes from left wrong-wing propaganda sources that contain more lies than truth.

If he were actually from America, or had even spent any significant time here and had any significant contact with actual Americans, he'd at least be able to come up with more believable lies about us than what he spouts.

Why would you think that?

It's obvious from nearly all of his postyings on the subject that he has no firsthand experience with America or American culture, that all that he thinks he knows about us comes from left wrong-wing propaganda sources that contain more lies than truth.

If he were actually from America, or had even spent any significant time here and had any significant contact with actual Americans, he'd at least be able to come up with more believable lies about us than what he spouts.

Because there is no difference between the shit he spews and the............home grown shit spewed. There is no actual thinking behind it.

Pompeo argued that combatting the grip of the Chinese Communist party “is the mission of our time”, a declaration likely to get heads nodding in large parts of Asia and the Pacific at least. But his claim, in his next breath, that “America is perfectly positioned to lead it” will ring hollow among many of Washington’s bewildered allies.

The Western World needs to take China seriously but Trump lacks the credibility to lead that fight. Remember the Kurds.

What's the politically correct term for a creature that pimps for the Chinese while pretending to be Welsh?
Chinkpanzee?
Suggestions anyone?

Other than rare earth metals..........America can still produce any thing it wants if we reverse course.........Depending on a potential enemy for almost everything is suicide for the West.........especially when they steal inventions and tech at every step while building a bigger military.

China's govt are not our friends...........that supply chain needs to be cut for our very security.

Europe is already lost to globalism and the diversity that is a plague on them.

We have the rare earth elements too. Feinstein locked them away so her husband could be the sole importer from China.

Other than rare earth metals..........America can still produce any thing it wants if we reverse course.........Depending on a potential enemy for almost everything is suicide for the West.........especially when they steal inventions and tech at every step while building a bigger military.

China's govt are not our friends...........that supply chain needs to be cut for our very security.

Europe is already lost to globalism and the diversity that is a plague on them.

We have the rare earth elements too. Feinstein locked them away so he husband could be the sole importer from China.
aka ........we have resources here to build anything.........just have to throw the establishment whores out and stop the Globalist laundering money from the Fed.

Remember the Ukrainian's that Obama fucked over. Remember the red line in Syria that Obama backed off of. Remember the deal with terrorist nation Iran that had special ops teams killing U.S. soldier's and Marines in Iraq. Obama's wife had a bigger ball sack than her gay husband.

Forum List

Back