America First Holds Pro-Nazi Rally, February 20 1939

oh----the uncanny similarity of the 1934 to the
1979 purge seems ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL to
you? I find your "thought processes" fascinating.
How about the use of NITROGEN MUSTARD GAS?

Churchill and Arthur Harris used poison gas to kill thousands of Iraqi Arabs and Kurds in 1920.

What about the Sarin gas in Anniston?

My memory must be faulty. From the article I was misremembering the banning of usage with destruction. But I clearly remember the instructors telling us that we didn't need to know how to disarm chemical munitions because they were being destroyed. I also seem to remember that the environmentalists blocked the destruction of at least some nerve agents via lawsuits because the fumes given off by incineration were bad for the environment. You have to remember that I am attempting to remember relatively unimportant events from fifty years ago.

They wrapped themselves in American symbolism, said America should stay out of foreign wars, and spoke glowingly of the Third Reich and it's commitment to conservative values and the family.

Sound familiar?

The latest version is no netter.

The original maga was a repulsive movement.The latest incarnation is no better.
The war killed off the first lot, What will see off trump and his cult followers ?

Keep in mind that this is the history forum not the pop-left wing propaganda forum. History tells us that JFK's father, Joe Kennedy, was a Nazi supporter while he was ambassador in England and JFK was kicked out of Naval Intel. because of his alleged relationship with a Nazi spy.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back