Ameircan are eager to believe fake news.

Supposn

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2009
Americans are eager to believe fake news.

The problem's not those that lie to us or how well they package those lies, but rather our own naivety.

Individuals and groups of peoples, (i.e civil and government entities) generally put their best faces forward, not above being less than accurate and/or are less than fully well informed. It's not surprising often, less than the truth and/or often lies are passed on to us,or we in turn further pass them on.

We may no longer be the largest, but we're still among the largest of the world's retail markets. We were among the first national democratic republics, a major national occupier of of an entire continent that was generally literate and governed by officials subject to general elections.

We have historically for more years and to a greater extent been subject to lies spread by larger scale mass media.

We USA adults don't generally accept Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny as factual, but we don't question what our media's report if it compatible to what we wish to believe. A spokeswoman for the U.S. president even told us he's offering us “alternative facts”. (This differs from another president who said, “I just give them the truth, and they think it's Hell”).

Don't blame the Russians, or the cigarette companies, or political parties and individuals for lying to us.
We less question what we want to believe.; a democracy generally does not obtain, and need not long endure lesser government than it's citizens deserve.
Regardless if you do or do not believe that President Donald Trump will “make America great again”, he is the president of the United States, the Republican Party has the White House and the majority of both congressional chambers, and we have no less than the government we deserve.

Respectfully, Supposn

Americans are eager to believe fake news.

The problem's not those that lie to us or how well they package those lies, but rather our own naivety.

Individuals and groups of peoples, (i.e civil and government entities) generally put their best faces forward, not above being less than accurate and/or are less than fully well informed. It's not surprising often, less than the truth and/or often lies are passed on to us,or we in turn further pass them on.

We may no longer be the largest, but we're still among the largest of the world's retail markets. We were among the first national democratic republics, a major national occupier of of an entire continent that was generally literate and governed by officials subject to general elections.

We have historically for more years and to a greater extent been subject to lies spread by larger scale mass media.

We USA adults don't generally accept Santa Clause or the Easter Bunny as factual, but we don't question what our media's report if it compatible to what we wish to believe. A spokeswoman for the U.S. president even told us he's offering us “alternative facts”. (This differs from another president who said, “I just give them the truth, and they think it's Hell”).

Don't blame the Russians, or the cigarette companies, or political parties and individuals for lying to us.
We less question what we want to believe.; a democracy generally does not obtain, and need not long endure lesser government than it's citizens deserve.
Regardless if you do or do not believe that President Donald Trump will “make America great again”, he is the president of the United States, the Republican Party has the White House and the majority of both congressional chambers, and we have no less than the government we deserve.

Respectfully, Supposn
people believe what they want to believe anymore. phase we're going through i hope we pull out of soon.

A spokeswoman for the U.S. president even told us he's offering us “alternative facts”.
Who told you that tidbit of fake news and why did you believe them?
Muhammed, refer to the video and audio recording,
Conway: Press Secretary Gave 'Alternative Facts'

Respectfully, Supposn
You are dodging the question.
Why are you dodging the question?
Muhammed, if you have reason to question the authenticity of the evidence I referred to, state your reasons and we can go on from there. You're disregarding the evidence that's been presented?

Respectfully, Supposn

Last edited:
A spokeswoman for the U.S. president even told us he's offering us “alternative facts”.
Who told you that tidbit
Muhammed, refer to the video and audio recording,
Conway: Press Secretary Gave 'Alternative Facts'

Respectfully, Supposn
You are dodging the question.
Why are you dodging the question?
Muhammed, if you have reason to question the authenticity of the evidence I referred to, state your reasons and we can go on from there. You're disregarding the evidence that's been presented?

Respectfully, Supposn
You are dodging again.

You did not provide any evidence whatsoever that supports your ridiculous claim. We've all seen the old video you linked to and know Conway never said that your president was offering you alternative facts as you claim. She was talking about Sean Spicer.

Now that I've cleared that up for you, the question you keep dodging is "Who told you that tidbit of fake news and why did you believe them?"

I've no doubt that you heard the disinformation you posted somewhere, but it wasn't from Conway. Are you going to answer the question or just keep on dodging?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back