Ameeeericaaa. Fuck yeah!!

Well at least you admit you are clueless about geography, war, and politics.

Pointing out bullshit as bullshit = clueless?

:lmao:
Calling an explanation bullshit and your inability to understand circumstances = clueless.

Excuses for are not circumstances.
Glad you realize that but what does that have to do with my post?

Everything you've said is a pile of excuses for America's twisted and ridiculous foreign policy. We go kicking around sick dogs who aren't bothering us, because we enjoy kicking something and we want to look big and bad and can take on anyone, any time, anywhere. Then when faced with real threats we cower in fear and downplay their significance, and make excuses about how we already have a full plate with all the other dogs we're kicking, and that if all the sick dogs gang up on us we might get a boo-boo. Maybe, instead of continuing the same failed foreign policy we should stop kicking sick dogs.

Well at least you admit you are clueless about geography, war, and politics.

Pointing out bullshit as bullshit = clueless?

:lmao:
Calling an explanation bullshit and your inability to understand circumstances = clueless.

Excuses for are not circumstances.
Glad you realize that but what does that have to do with my post?

Everything you've said is a pile of excuses for America's twisted and ridiculous foreign policy. We go kicking around sick dogs who aren't bothering us, because we enjoy kicking something and we want to look big and bad and can take on anyone, any time, anywhere. Then when faced with real threats we cower in fear and downplay their significance, and make excuses about how we already have a full plate with all the other dogs we're kicking, and that if all the sick dogs gang up on us we might get a boo-boo. Maybe, instead of continuing the same failed foreign policy we should stop kicking sick dogs.
I agree we should mind our own business and stop messing with people. Problem is that we cant suddenly take it all back and hope they forgive. That day has long since passed. The circumstances are as real as they come and are not excuses. That would be like saying i am not going to stick a fork into a light socket because it might hurt. Thats not an excuse. Thats a very real consequence of getting electrocuted.

Forum List

Back