Amazing, Heart wrenching pictures

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Pictures of a male kangaroo holding the dying mother as she reaches out for the baby.

301DB81A00000578-3396905-Heartbreaking_A_male_kangaroo_cradles_the_head_of_a_lifeless_mot-a-14_1452663140788.jpg

More sequential pictures at link.
Mother kangaroo reaches for her joey as male companion holds her head

These are animals. The male doesn't know the female is dying. The Joey couldn't care less. They don't understand death.
I disagree. Haven't you talked to people who had two dogs and one died? There is a mourning and a sense of loss afterwards for the remaining dog.
Also, there has been reports of dogs refusing anyone to come near a master after he has died.
Remember the amazing act of a gorilla carefully taking a small child in it's arms when he fell in the gorilla's compound? He took him to the door of his compound and allowed caretakers to take the unconscious lad.

I disagree, animals are aware of death.

"Aw looky Joey, your mom died. I'm sorry," says the male kangaroo.

Is that what they are saying?

If you think animals don't sense death you're an idiot. Elephants actually cry afterwards. Monkeys obviously do as they're nearly human. Dogs do.

There are many levels of conciousness that span lifeforms. Humans are the highest. I don't think a cockroach mourns the death of a fellow bug. But other animals do.

If you think animals don't sense death you're an idiot. Elephants actually cry afterwards. Monkeys obviously do as they're nearly human. Dogs do.

There are many levels of conciousness that span lifeforms. Humans are the highest. I don't think a cockroach mourns the death of a fellow bug. But other animals do.
082511_SEAL_dog_640.jpg

These are animals. The male doesn't know the female is dying. The Joey couldn't care less. They don't understand death.
I disagree. Haven't you talked to people who had two dogs and one died? There is a mourning and a sense of loss afterwards for the remaining dog.
Also, there has been reports of dogs refusing anyone to come near a master after he has died.
Remember the amazing act of a gorilla carefully taking a small child in it's arms when he fell in the gorilla's compound? He took him to the door of his compound and allowed caretakers to take the unconscious lad.
. The gorilla was trading him for a banana. Animals don't have human feelings or sympathies.

082511_SEAL_dog_640.jpg
This photo and the reason for the dog was disputed.

082511_SEAL_dog_640.jpg

Who cares? Are you going to sit and bitch and moan all morning about animals? Grab a life

082511_SEAL_dog_640.jpg
:(

Elephants don't know they're elephants. You all are projecting your feelings onto dumb animals.

Elephants don't know they're elephants. You all are projecting your feelings onto dumb animals.

But they know they are alive. Animals...some of them... also know what death is...otherwise they wouldn't run from poachers.

You don't grasp the "levels of conciousness" term. Some animals are more aware and have more levels of conciousness than others.

A house fly doesn't mourn.

But when 1 of my 2 dogs died....the other moped and mourned for a month. Took him to the vet because he wouldn't eat or drink.

It's quite arrogant to think humans are the only living animals that mourn the deaths of our other beings.

082511_SEAL_dog_640.jpg

Who cares? Are you going to sit and bitch and moan all morning about animals? Grab a life

I'm not bitching about it. Just pointed out that you folks are seeing human traits in animals they don't possibly possess. Is it a cute photo? Yes. Is it mourning? Not at all.

. The gorilla was trading him for a banana. Animals don't have human feelings or sympathies.

Apparently you don't have animals nor the experience with them to understand their capabilities of understanding, communication and emotional capacity. Those of us who do, know that ALL animals have those abilities, even the human animal. What sets humans apart in the animal kingdom is the ability to choose

Forum List

Back