"Amatuer" Community organizer became President, why not Ben Carson????

obama was against troop surges before he was for them and did the exact same thing in afhanistan

you want to post lists? or talk about reality leftard?

lol ur a JOKE!!

Cruz didnt eff up Libya, didnt lie about an embassay attack, didnt use the IRS to go after his political enemies. didnt create more poverty, didnt create record welfare and food stamps

didnt divide a nation along race and class lines

That did not answer my question, Troll Boi.What legislation has Cruz drafted or co sponsored that has been enacted into law?

Bills passed
Cruz has sponsored only one bill that was passed by the House and Senate and signed into law by President Obama.
In April 2014, Cruz introduced legislation to prevent representatives to the United Nations who are believed to be spies or terrorists from entering the country. It was approved unanimously by the House and Senate, and signed into law only weeks after having been introduced.

That's it? One? :lol: Oh, troll boi...you are so precious.

List of bills sponsored by Barack Obama in the United States Senate

Your lame attempts at comparisons are falling flat.

YAWN

i notice you arent woman enough to address several of the bills i cited that DID pass

lol loser
talk about falling flat?? just because you're too much of a coward to talk about ACTUAL bills that he voted for doesnt mean you're winning anything. y ou want to sit there and post lists because any analysis of them and you lose

ur a joke

keep trying

You only cited one bill passed by Senator Ted "Green Eggs and Ham" Cruz. Senator Barack Obama had considerably more meaningful legislation passed when he ran for President.

And how come you're deflecting from Ben Carson, the subject of your failed troll thread, troll boi?

YOU'RE deflecting loser; look at the post title, is Cruz's name on it?

i'm not deflecting away from anything leftard

the point was you pathetic crybabies are saying Carson doesnt have any expierence, i'm saying obama had next to none; and the tings HE DID VOTE FOR YOU DONT REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT

keep trying.......................

the point was you pathetic crybabies are saying Carson doesnt have any expierence, i'm saying obama had next to none; and the tings HE DID VOTE FOR YOU DONT REALLY WANT TO TALK ABOUT

you're crying about deflecting. this whole thread is about my premise that Carson is at least quaified as obama for the office

i asked you since these are things you brag about, and cried that i didnt find very important; what "change" obama actually was able to make in chicago in his time "serving" the community there

why cant you answer???

lol i'll be back in a few

this is your chance to ankle-bite me some more loser bodecea. maybe another "patches" comment?

yea those really hurt!

snicker

You're leaving out a few things Troll Boi...

Barack Obama Wiki:
He served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000 against Bobby Rush.

In 2004, Obama received national attention during his campaign to represent Illinois in the United States Senate with his victory in the March Democratic Party primary, his keynote address at the Democratic National Convention in July, and his election to the Senate in November. He began his presidential campaign in 2007 and, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton in 2008, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic Party primaries to receive the presidential nomination.
...a career politician that being lowest of life forms

Oh, you mean like most of the GOP contenders?

And that's too bad that you see someone dedicated to public service as the lowest life forms...
You mean community agitator? He did vote for late term abortion though.

That did not answer my question, Troll Boi.What legislation has Cruz drafted or co sponsored that has been enacted into law?

Bills passed
Cruz has sponsored only one bill that was passed by the House and Senate and signed into law by President Obama.
In April 2014, Cruz introduced legislation to prevent representatives to the United Nations who are believed to be spies or terrorists from entering the country. It was approved unanimously by the House and Senate, and signed into law only weeks after having been introduced.

YAWN

i notice you arent woman enough to address several of the bills i cited that DID pass

lol loser
talk about falling flat?? just because you're too much of a coward to talk about ACTUAL bills that he voted for doesnt mean you're winning anything. y ou want to sit there and post lists because any analysis of them and you lose

ur a joke

keep trying

You only cited one bill passed by Senator Ted "Green Eggs and Ham" Cruz. Senator Barack Obama had considerably more meaningful legislation passed when he ran for President.

And how come you're deflecting from Ben Carson, the subject of your failed troll thread, troll boi?

YOU'RE deflecting loser; look at the post title, is Cruz's name on it?

I know...which is why I was wondering why YOU brought up Cruz. Of course, you just did it because the original premise was a complete failure. Barack Obama had 10 years of legislative experience before becoming President.

Over ten years of legislative experience equates to "next to none" for you, Troll boi? Um, okay...

Cruz didnt eff up Libya, didnt lie about an embassay attack, didnt use the IRS to go after his political enemies. didnt create more poverty, didnt create record welfare and food stamps

didnt divide a nation along race and class lines

Bills passed

YAWN

i notice you arent woman enough to address several of the bills obama voted for i cited that DID pass

lol loser

ur a joke

keep trying
Ah...you WILL have to tell us what it is like to be "woman enough". :lmao:

I find the Left's pathetic memes hilarious!! What was obama before becoming President?
He was a one-term US senator who was barely there after announcing his intention to run. Before that he was a state senator known for voting "present" in important issues

and CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION ACORN'S lawyer

LIBS ARE LOSERS WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES
Democrats will never vote for an inexperienced Blackman who lies about his past, never accomplished anything in government, and spent years in some crazy church that is considered to be too extreme for moderates to swallow.....

....But enough about Obama....

I find the Left's pathetic memes hilarious!! What was obama before becoming President?
He was a one-term US senator who was barely there after announcing his intention to run. Before that he was a state senator known for voting "present" in important issues

and CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION ACORN'S lawyer

LIBS ARE LOSERS WHO LIE TO THEMSELVES
Democrats will never vote for an inexperienced Blackman who lies about his past, never accomplished anything in government, and spent years in some crazy church that is considered to be too extreme for moderates to swallow.....

....But enough about Obama....
"Blackman"? Is that some kind of super hero?

Forum List

Back