Am I the worst conservative ever?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by theim, Sep 9, 2005.

1. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Because no matter how much I come to the realization that liberals are depressed maniacs whose only goal in life is to make others as miserable as they are themselves, I STILL feel nothing but abject, overwhelming sorrow and pity when I read things like this:

These people need help. No joking. No just-playing-around-with-ya. They need serious, honest, mental help.

EDIT: And I'm 99% sure there is an actual mental condition that goes like this:

2. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,220
    You know, I honestly doubt that cutting his son of for four years really worked if it took four years to talk to him again. I mean if it was really effective, why would it have taken 4 years? why would you assume that after four years the kid finally came around to your way of thinking rather than him simply growing up.

And there is nothing wrong with compassion. that is part of being a conservative.

3. Hobbit

Hobbit Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Freeper? Repuke? Geez, don't these people realize that you can have friends that don't agree on politics? I have several leeching, gimme programs, tax and spend liberals, and every once in a while, they can't help but to spout a little. They know how I feel about that, but I don't feel the need to butt in and tell them how wrong they are because I can't win them over to the other side and all that'll happen is that I'll lose a friend.

4. no1tovote4

no1tovote4 VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +616
    Admit it, occassionally you go off on a little rant tangent against the Libs yourself, they too keep quiet when it happens...