Am I a terrible, awful person because I laughed at this?

I heard he was going to be creamated...

coleman411baker.jpg

Ringle, you can join the Doctor and I in hell. This is the shirt I'll be wearing so you can find me:

$satans_whore_.jpg

Would you be a terrible person if you laughed when you heard someone ask how he died?

"Was it a stroke, or something different?"

We are all terrible people, we are not headed back to Eden anytime soon.

But you ever notice you want to laugh with a laughing person, and if you can laugh with them you can hug them when they are down too.

So maybe we don't need Eden after all?

Go choke on your apple God, we are right were we are supposed to be.

Last edited:
We are all terrible people, we are not headed back to Eden anytime soon.

But you ever notice you want to laugh with a laughing person, and if you can laugh with them you can hug them when they are down too.

So maybe we don't need Eden after all?

Go choke on your apple God, we are right were we are supposed to be.

You're not a Jew.

Yes you are.

You will go to hell for laughing at that.

If I get there first, I'll save you a seat in the screamatorium.

Gary Coleman's Casket already has his name on it.

View attachment 10477

I think the answer to your question is: YES. Yes you ARE.

What a fucking disgusting wench you are. That poor man was tormented his entire life, taken advantage of by his own parents and every other hanger on, ripped off for $18 million, and married a fucking ugly dog-freak of a wife who was his FIRST at age 38.

Leave the damned man alone and let his soul rest in peace. He doesn't deserve to be the butt of one of your ugly jokes in death.

And fuck all you assholes who're gonna link to the Brittany Muprhy thread too. Don't fucking bother.

I Dots. :cuckoo:

Gary Coleman's Casket already has his name on it.

View attachment 10477

I think the answer to your question is: YES. Yes you ARE.

What a fucking disgusting wench you are. That poor man was tormented his entire life, taken advantage of by his own parents and every other hanger on, ripped off for $18 million, and married a fucking ugly dog-freak of a wife who was his FIRST at age 38.

Leave the damned man alone and let his soul rest in peace. He doesn't deserve to be the butt of one of your ugly jokes in death.

And fuck all you assholes who're gonna link to the Brittany Muprhy thread too. Don't fucking bother.

I Dots. :cuckoo:

Thanks Jeny. Your opinion means the world to me. :thup:

Forum List

Back