Alucard's City of Death: Christian Ghost-Story [GOP Racism]

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
Did it ever strike you as funny that many new age stories/fables center around traffic-related fears (e.g., Dark City, Traffic, Tales from the Hood, American Psycho, Daredevil, Vampire in Brooklyn, etc.)?

What does the GOP make of modern pluralism-related angst and how such angst impacts the consciousness of everyday consumers/voters?

Should we think of the modern age as an 'arena' for anti-social folklore?

I wrote this yarn some time back, and I'm wondering now if it would be considered 'political' under TrumpUSA.

What do you think?

alucard1.jpg

====

Alucard was a vampire-knight who was born on Halloween Eve, after his mother prayed that a new kind of 'savior' would be born unto the Earth so rescue humanity from the depths of the bottomless pit, a pit created by irrational urbanization-related fears and wrath. Alucard loved his mother and decided to become the 'savior' she prayed for, so he became an urban vigilante and something of an 'apocalyptic priest.' Alucard admired the Biblical character Apollyon/Abaddon who was said to be the 'master of the bottomless/waterless pit' described in the Book of Revelation.

Alucard immediately recognized that much of America's modern maladies and social angst stemmed from mismanaged pluralism-politics and an irrational attitude towards employment as it related to immigration. If society based on democracy was not conducive to commerce-oriented liberty-gauged optimism, what good would consumerism companies in America such as Toys 'R Us and Chuck E. Cheese's be in the grand scheme of human history? Alucard realized that many crime-syndicates operating in cities like NY and LA preyed on such social/mental instability.

Alucard set his sights on a nefarious crime-syndicate in LA known as Black Mask. All the members of this evil gang wore black skull-masks and liked to kill ethnic-minority cops as well as ethnic-minority homeless people, all the while creating lucrative ties to corrupt politicians. Black Mask was a more 'sinister' rendition of the KKK, and the Christian Coalition considered them the enemy of the Church. Alucard began taking out the members of Black Mask, biting their necks and draining them of their blood...he was still a vampire, after all.

ALUCARD: You're one of the worst henchmen of your syndicate.
BLACK MASK: Yes, I've killed cops with hatchets and hammers.
ALUCARD: The Christian Coalition considers your syndicate pure evil!
BLACK MASK: So what? You're a vampire...
ALUCARD: I'm going to drink your blood tonight.
BLACK MASK: I have nothing to live for anyway, so go ahead.
ALUCARD: Is Black Mask an enemy of Christian democracy?
BLACK MASK: We despise America's immigration policies.
ALUCARD: You fear minorities will take away jobs from white people?
BLACK MASK: Caucasians will disappear and become vagrants...
ALUCARD: Well, America isn't Israel or Palestine.
BLACK MASK: America has its own problems...
ALUCARD: Are you suggesting that the U.S. government should praise you?
BLACK MASK: There is adequate 'racism' in the GOP to warrant some 'votes.'
ALUCARD: Aren't you a fan of Tales from the Hood or Selena?
BLACK MASK: Everybody loves 'ethnicity fables' but not the labors.
ALUCARD: Maybe we should make more Christian ghost-stories.
BLACK MASK: Why not? I'm a fan of The Exorcist films.
ALUCARD: The GOP owes Black Mask nothing...
BLACK MASK: You're wrong, Alucard; we're here to open the Hellmouth.
ALUCARD: So you're an apostate of Hell?
BLACK MASK: So what? You're a vampire...
ALUCARD: I'm a 'vampire-knight,' not a minion of anarchy!
BLACK MASK: New York and Los Angeles will become cities of death.
ALUCARD: You shouldn't believe justice is a laboratory.
BLACK MASK: If racism is 'solved,' then Jesus will return to create insurance.

====

alucard2.jpg

Forum List

Back