Alt Right is complete fiction

The left LIES and is increasingly desperate. Trump just won't back down, he's going after the Democrats base daring to point out how Democrats have failed them for 50+ years. Naturally lying corrupt Hillary was going to play the race card.

both of you girls are too stupid to understand ..

The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the politics of the United States

right on the money. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was surprised to learn today that Trump is the leader of "Alt Right", a new group apparently just invented by the Left.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF
Conspiracy folks...like Infowars fans...The Tea Party.....Glenn Beck types......

Anyone who calls John McCain and Eric Kantor a RHINO.

That is the Alt-Right....

And YOU are Alt Right.

Do you exist?

Nice and short title, seems to me.

I think of the Alt Right as those who are likely to scream RINO! at any Republican who doesn't agree with Trump.

Which is weird, because Trump is a RINO.

They also tend to celebrate the fact that they've chased many Republicans out of the Republican party, which certainly seems counter-intuitive.

Well, whatever.

Last edited:
The left LIES and is increasingly desperate. Trump just won't back down, he's going after the Democrats base daring to point out how Democrats have failed them for 50+ years. Naturally lying corrupt Hillary was going to play the race card.
here comes the Trump steam roller.

"GM is alive and osama bin laden is dead, and hillary is on her heels again."

both of you girls are too stupid to understand ..

The alt-right is a segment of right-wing ideologies presented as an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the politics of the United States

right on the money. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Totally made up crap, lol. Is there an Alt Left or are you all a hive mind

LOL Alt Right

I was surprised to learn today that Trump is the leader of "Alt Right", a new group apparently just invented by the Left.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF
Conspiracy folks...like Infowars fans...The Tea Party.....Glenn Beck types......

And YOU are Alt Right.

Do you exist?

Wow. All this time I had no idea I was Alt Right until today

You people are dangerously stupid and culture minded

Old right:

anonymous-kkk.jpg

New right, aka the alternative:

JaredTaylorKosher.jpg

Alt Right? LOL

WTF

And YOU are Alt Right.

Do you exist?

Wow. All this time I had no idea I was Alt Right until today

You people are dangerously stupid and culture minded

Yes, Frank, today you learned you are Alt Right, not all right.

Trumpbots damn sure need an alternative to mainstream conservatism in the politics... being flat out idiots ain't workin' out for em'.

Alt Right? LOL

WTF
Only people who are a part of the alt-right claim it's fiction.

And you today only figured out I was Alt Right...lol

Fucking parrot
Oh I had you pegged all along.

It's just a nice, new, name to your condition.

It's a nice name, Alt Right. It's like that elevator music they now refer to nicely as Adult Contemporary.

hillary is in an information war, and she is losing that war. her bewilderment about it all is a sight to behold, too. she's learning the hard way just exactly what difference it makes.

Forum List

Back