Alt-Lite journalist Arrested Just Prior to Release of Her Expose on Deep State, 'Shadow Net'

I was suspicious about why the arresting officer allowed Millie to walk to the car recording her own arrest. And how she aimed her cellphone in order to film her son running after her. And then why would anyone move to a place that is under Democrat controlled, but preaches to stay away from those places. Why isn't she worried about her son going to a school where it is a possibility that her son can be attacked but nothing can be done about it in the name of White privilege.
Like I've been saying, Millie is very street smart. But why is she doing things that someone that is naïve will do?
Most likely, the money is more greener on the other side.

I know that the Tea party was infiltrated to keep it under controlled.

Last edited:
Millie must have forgotten about one of her characters in Shadowgate admitted on his own feed that he stated that Roger was working for a member of the Deep state.
And Alex Jones was interviewing the other character, and she was trying to say that Eric Snowden was apart of the Deep state and she tried to insinuated that Russia was involved with the scheme of pretending that Eric was in Russia. and when Alex disagreed about that accusation. She sort of snapped at him for not believing her. And then I noticed the expression on Alex's face that these people are up to no good. And that is what I believe why he has backed away from Millie. It is because of her new friends. He don't want them being so close to him.

Forum List

Back