Almost 140 serious injuries to Capitol Cops

But making a baker bake a cake is freedom too right?
One, see the first amendment.
Two, I’m not the one using government to restrict freedoms to benefit your political party.

The first amendment protects free exercise, not the right to buy a specific cake for a specific event at the expense of another person's free exercise.

Nah, you just let massive corporations do the dirty work to benefit your political party.
The first amendment also protects freedom of the press.

Your desires to tell the media how to cover a candidate (your candidate specifically) is a direct violation. We can argue whether cakes are exercises of religion, given, you know, it’s a fucking cake.

Again, your impulses come from a fascist mind set. Using government to force corporations to serve your political benefits. That’s very fascist.

Twitter isn't the press, it's supposedly an open platform where everyone presents their own content. Twitter and facebook claim they are not publishers.

It's not about HOW to cover, it's about covering at all.

All I'm asking for is a level playing field, your fascist tendencies are to let the corporations do your parties dirty work for you.

So are you now saying any regulation is fascist?

Tell this idiot:
A free and FAIR press is the mindset of a fascist?

You don’t want a level playing field. You want to write the rules for someone else’s platform. You want the advantages of a platform that doesn’t belong to you and doesn’t want to deal with you. You want what you haven’t earned. That’s not a level playing field, that’s a fascist mindset.

You know what isn’t fascist? Letting corporations determine what speech they don’t want to propagate.

You don't really understand what "fascist" is. You use it as a buzzword and render the term meaningless, much like what SJW's have done to the term racism.

As for your last statement, all you want is total control over the most popular means of political discussion, THAT is fascist.
I don’t want any control of Twitter.

Pretty hard to be a fascist when you don’t want government force a media company to propagate my political party.

I understand fascist a lot better than you. You don’t understand what a free press is.

Two, I’m not the one using government to restrict freedoms to benefit your political party.

The first amendment protects free exercise, not the right to buy a specific cake for a specific event at the expense of another person's free exercise.

Nah, you just let massive corporations do the dirty work to benefit your political party.

Your desires to tell the media how to cover a candidate (your candidate specifically) is a direct violation. We can argue whether cakes are exercises of religion, given, you know, it’s a fucking cake.

Again, your impulses come from a fascist mind set. Using government to force corporations to serve your political benefits. That’s very fascist.

Twitter isn't the press, it's supposedly an open platform where everyone presents their own content. Twitter and facebook claim they are not publishers.

All I'm asking for is a level playing field, your fascist tendencies are to let the corporations do your parties dirty work for you.

Tell this idiot:

You don’t want a level playing field. You want to write the rules for someone else’s platform. You want the advantages of a platform that doesn’t belong to you and doesn’t want to deal with you. You want what you haven’t earned. That’s not a level playing field, that’s a fascist mindset.

You know what isn’t fascist? Letting corporations determine what speech they don’t want to propagate.

You don't really understand what "fascist" is. You use it as a buzzword and render the term meaningless, much like what SJW's have done to the term racism.

As for your last statement, all you want is total control over the most popular means of political discussion, THAT is fascist.

Pretty hard to be a fascist when you don’t want government force a media company to propagate my political party.

I understand fascist a lot better than you. You don’t understand what a free press is.

You don't need it because the people controlling it are silencing the people you want silenced.

You don't need the government, again they are doing your party's work for them.

You don't understand the word, you are a petulant child playing with words.

Tell this idiot:

You don't need it because the people controlling it are silencing the people you want silenced.

So what you’re saying is I’m not calling for government to intervene on any media choices.

And that makes me a fascist?

Tell this idiot:

So what you’re saying is I’m not calling for government to intervene on any media choices.

And that makes me a fascist?

You have the people in power doing your dirty work, government or not.

Twitter isn't media, it's a platform, when twitter takes it's own position, it acts as media.

Twitter isn't media, it's a platform, when twitter takes it's own position, it acts as media.
You're all over the map. You've called Twitter media. You described them as press. Now they're neither of those things, they're a platform.

Almost all platforms enforce rules of content. You should know this.

Those platforms that don't have rules are cesspools of human filth and you're free to go there if you want.

You're all over the map. You've called Twitter media. You described them as press. Now they're neither of those things, they're a platform.

Almost all platforms enforce rules of content. You should know this.

Those platforms that don't have rules are cesspools of human filth and you're free to go there if you want.

I've never called them press, you brought in actual media/press as a slick attempt.

You call them media, not me.

the only human filth I see is you, pee sitting down cuck-boi

I've never called them press, you brought in actual media/press as a slick attempt.
This is you calling them media:
So you are ok with Media giants ignoring one candidate in a Presidential Election?

This is you calling them press:

Are you going to continue to embarrass yourself by denying reality, I mean, more than you already do?

Your entire goal is to allow people to do and say almost anything they want on other people's platforms. Isn't that right? As for filth, would you be okay with me publishing your little love notes to me in private chats so that everyone can see who is and isn't filth?

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

Sicknick was never hit in the head with anything. I assume you'll take his mom's word for it? Oh yeah... a funny thing happened on the way to the media lynching of the Capitol protesters. NOT ONE was charged with "insurrection" despite weeks of coverage calling their actions, INSURRECTION. I realize that some people get a dopamine rush from pushing hateful rhetoric but a day's coming when indulging that way is going to lead to innocent people being injured or even killed. People are literally losing their minds with all these lies from media being picked up and amplified.
NOT ONE was charged for threatening with, let alone discharging, a firearm. After 6 months of blue city animals burning, looting, and murdering, we hear nothing about them. A couple of hundred pissed-off Americans come to DC to protest because they have legitimate reasons to believe their votes were nullified by cheating on the Left, and people like yourself and those Nazi bastards who've created a militarized U.S. Capitol, go apeshit, telling anyone who'll listen that 200 unarmed Americans tried to OVERTHROW the U.S. government. SERIOUSLY? Do you REALLY believe the U.S. government was at risk of being toppled by the Apple Dumpling Gang?

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:
You can swallow it for all the difference it'll make. We watched four years of lawlessness, then saw NO ONE being held responsible. How you choose to react is on you but in America's near-future, the bullsheet double-standards where people on the Left get a pass and those on the Right get nailed to a wall, is OVER. There will be EQUAL justice under law or there will be NO law. Those who think we on the Right are just going to keep bending a knee and hoping some DoJ prick will eventually do the right thing, are about to really wake up. You guys on the Left are all about fairness and coexistence, yeah? That's all we demand...

They were just making America great again, one cop at a time.

Animals.

I don't ever wanna hear another Republican say they are the "Party of Law and Order". If I do, I'll throw up in my mouth just a little bit. :icon_rolleyes:
You can swallow it for all the difference it'll make. We watched four years of lawlessness, then saw NO ONE being held responsible. How you choose to react is on you but in America's near-future, the bullsheet double-standards where people on the Left get a pass and those on the Right get nailed to a wall, is OVER. There will be EQUAL justice under law or there will be NO law. Those who think we on the Right are just going to keep bending a knee and hoping some DoJ prick will eventually do the right thing, are about to really wake up. You guys on the Left are all about fairness and coexistence, yeah? That's all we demand...

You have a long way to go to "catch up" with civilized sociaty but I appreciate the fact that you know this and are working to make yourself better. :clap:

In addition to the cop who died after having his skull crushed with a fire extinguisher, the injuries include brain, cracked ribs, smashed spinal discs, eye issues (one about to lose an eye) and one officer stabbed with a metal fence stake. To make matters worse, another one committed suicide yesterday. And yet, Republicans yet defend Donald and his murderous insurrectionist mob. Sad :confused:

They must have been hugging and kissing the cops a little too forcefully.

Love Hurts! :rolleyes-41:

So you are ok with Media giants ignoring one candidate in a Presidential Election?

Are you going to continue to embarrass yourself by denying reality, I mean, more than you already do?

Your entire goal is to allow people to do and say almost anything they want on other people's platforms. Isn't that right? As for filth, would you be okay with me publishing your little love notes to me in private chats so that everyone can see who is and isn't filth?

I was talking about them in general. If all you have is semantics, you lose the argument.

Now go suck off Kamala's dildo.

I was talking about them in general. If all you have is semantics, you lose the argument.

I’m not playing semantics, you’re all over the place. We can’t have rational discussion if you can’t keep your rhetoric consistent. We can’t have anywhere near a rational discussion if you can’t be honest about what you’ve already said.

Although I don’t think your goal is to have a rational discussion. You’re all emotion and hatred here, hence the foul language and childish behavior.

Not everyone is as enthusiastic about promoting and disseminating your kind of language, but you think it’s somehow important for the country for your suggestions as you’ve stated above to be disseminated so everyone can see.

I disagree.

r4cv6ft9aqq61.jpg

I’m not playing semantics, you’re all over the place. We can’t have rational discussion if you can’t keep your rhetoric consistent. We can’t have anywhere near a rational discussion if you can’t be honest about what you’ve already said.

Although I don’t think your goal is to have a rational discussion. You’re all emotion and hatred here, hence the foul language and childish behavior.

Not everyone is as enthusiastic about promoting and disseminating your kind of language, but you think it’s somehow important for the country for your suggestions as you’ve stated above to be disseminated so everyone can see.

I disagree.

No, I'm pretty damn consistent in my viewpoint, you just keep adding bullshit to try slick gotcha moments.

I don't want to have a rational discussion with you because you don't fucking deserve one, you SJW soi boi cuck.

No, I'm pretty damn consistent in my viewpoint, you just keep adding bullshit to try slick gotcha moments.

I don't want to have a rational discussion with you because you don't fucking deserve one, you SJW soi boi cuck.
So you’re basically just admitting to being a troll?

That’s the first bit of intellectual honesty I’ve seen from you.

So you’re basically just admitting to being a troll?

That’s the first bit of intellectual honesty I’ve seen from you.

I'm trolling you, it's sad it took you that long to figure out.

Again, bring anything you want to the CDZ and let it fly, gutless.

Forum List

Back