Allan West not black

Here's the funny thing, Repubs say that about black dems but thats just called "calling it like it is" when a repub does it. When a dem does it, it morphs into racism in the rights eyes. They are unable to denounce racism on their side, they only see racism as being a partisan issue

No we criticise someone who says not supporting government spending or a government program like say affirmative action or calling someone a name like ****** is racist, which is what race pimps do.

What happened here, is you have a guy say West isnt really black.

Ok closed what part of that statement is true and if you believe that, what is black?

As far as I know being black is a skin color, and Mr West meets that definition. Anything else is racist.

Only liberals would defend this or heckling kids or realeasing killers on parole, ect, ect, it's amazing these guys agree with raping kids, if it meets certain criteria, everything is political to them.

Hahaha..see how you addressed nothing I said and went straight for the "liberals would defend this" even tho no one defends this. :cuckoo: I have no idea what your first statement says btw. Mr. West is black, it's a dumb ass statement that no one defends and more importantly no one believes except...this guy. Some people just went thru saying Elizabeth Warren is not Indian. Stupid ass discussion, yes, but was it racist?

edit: Oh yeah, dont get caught up on the skin color thing. As we know although Obama fits that description as well the right reminds us often that he is also white despite meeting your definition of black.

We do that about Obama, just to piss people like you off. And if you thought this is the only guy who believes this then you just dont know politics.

Whitney Houston’s Early Angst: ‘Not Black Enough,’ Mall Woes - ABC News

Houston, Winans said, was hurt that some argued her music wasn’t “black enough.”

“They’re saying I’m not black enough. I’m selling out,” Houston would say tearfully, Winans remembered.

But of course I could post ALOT more of these, but you thought it was only one guy. You must live a in lilly white city and have no idea about racial politics at all. The term "authentic" has the same meaning. So dont speak on it, because you dont know shit and you just admitted it.

Allen West not really black, says white Democratic Congressman | Landmark Report

Could have fooled me? Liberals are so racists, now being black is they have to be like Ice Cube in boyz in the hood.

Nice, antagonizing Headline.

Of course, if you open the article and look for the exact words stated by Congressman Moran, you'll find this:
Moran said, “Mr. West is not only not representative of the African-American community or of the Republican Party, let alone of the American public. So what he says really is of little or no consequence, but it’s unfortunate.”

It's the article that's racist, not the congressmen involved. A quick search of the article for the word 'black' confirms this.

I am a huge fan of Allen West. He is the only politician that speaks for the People and is in our corner on things. He stands up for the average citizen, and I admire this man. I wish he had run for Pres. or VP. He won hands down in florida for congress and he will continue to get our votes here in florida.

Moran said, “Mr. West is not only not representative of the African-American community or of the Republican Party, let alone of the American public. So what he says really is of little or no consequence, but it’s unfortunate.”

Bizarre thought process. The Left has little rules for the way people are supposed to behave, based on the color of their skin. And then they say we're not supposed to judge people based on the color of their skin.

Identity Politics. Absolutely bizarre.

The k00k left cant do the "racist" stuff enough for me. Go......go..........go. Reasonable thinking Americans are sick of this shit, embraced by far less than 20% of the public.

Politically, everything going on these days is about one effort and one effort only = crank up the base to get out to vote in November. Those in the center are astute enough politically to see this for what it is: distraction.

Whats hysterical is the k00k lefties on here really believe this nonsense..........which politically, doesnt matter by the way!!!:D:D

West is like some of the blacks that would fight with their slave masters on the confederate side in the civil war. He knows his place to obey his white slave owners, the GOP.

Label if his white side was decendant of slave owners would he have to pay his black side reperations?

How horrible! Internet rep points! :lol: This coming from a right wing nutcase showing Obama's face to be urinated on. Talk about racist!

The only thing you know about blacks is what you're told to do in a 3-way when you're getting corn-holed in every conceivable orifice, asswipe.

I take it the only things you know about blacks is lynchings them, calling them n*ggers while you are in your white hooded outfit, and jealous of their much more sizable "packages" compared to your "twig and berries"? Well unless they have an (R) next to their name, then they are the most amazing people on earth, right? :asshole:

you seem to be passionate about that, either you're black or a klan member, do tell.

Forum List

Back