Allah's Anatomy & Emotions

yragnitup

Apr 10, 2018
Allah unravels his mysterious being as He describes himself by his own words...

Allah has a Face
And there will remain the Face of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor. (Quran 55 27)

Allah has a Right Hand
They made not a just estimate of Allah such as is due to Him. And on the Day of Resurrection the whole of the earth will be grasped by His Hand and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified be He, and High be He above all that they associate as partners with Him! (Quran 39 67)

Allah has a Leg
(Remember) the Day when the Shin shall be laid bare (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) and they shall be called to prostrate (to Allah), but they (hypocrites) shall not be able to do so, (Quran 68 42)

Allah Sits on the Throne & 8 angels will Carry Him above them.
He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days; then He mounted the Throne. He knoweth all that entereth the earth and all that emergeth therefrom and all that cometh down from the sky and all that ascendeth therein; and He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah is Seer of what ye do. (Quran 57 4)
And the angels will be on its sides, and eight angels will, that Day, bear the Throne of your Lord above them. (Quran 69 17)

Allah has an Audible Voice where He called out Moses from the bushes (on earth)
So when he reached it (the fire), he was called from the right side of the valley, in the blessed place from the tree: "O Musa (Moses)! Verily! I am Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)! (Quran 28 30)

Allah Swears (all over the Quran)
(I swear) by those (horses) that run snorting, (100 1)
By the Fig and the Olive, (95 1)
Noon. I swear by the pen and what the angels write, S. (68:1)
But nay ! I swear by the Lord of the Easts and of the Wests that WE have the power (70 40)

Allah doesn’t have a Child because He has no wife
He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All- Knower of everything
(Quran 6:101)

Allah will have entertainment if He wished
Had We intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that) (Quran 21 17)

Allah is Happy
Their reward with their Lord is 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord. (Quran 98 8)

Allah Hates
Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, "The hatred of Allah for you was [even] greater than your hatred of yourselves [this Day in Hell] when you were invited to faith, but you refused." (Quran 40 10)

Allah is Angry
You see many of them taking the disbelievers as their Auliya' (protectors and helpers). Evil indeed is that which their ownselves have sent forward before them; for that (reason) Allah's Wrath fell upon them, and in torment they will abide. (Quran 5 80)

Allah is Jealous of His competition (the other Quraysh moon god -Baal)
"Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of Creators," (Quran 37:125)

@yragnitup

"Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own."

Last edited by a moderator:
th

And?

*****SMILE*****

:)

I didn't know Allah spoke English back then. He seemed to be pretty good at calligraphy too.

He is the Originator of the heavens and the earth. How can He have children when He has no wife? He created all things and He is the All- Knower of everything

@yragnitup

"Opening Posts require more than a Copy and Paste with a Link, You need to include relevant, on topic material of your own."

If you read the interpretation/tafsir of verse 21 17, it says that if Allah wants, He will take a girlfriend among the Houris or Angels. Remember, believers will also get Houris for sex. Does that mean Muslims in Heaven will have a gang b**g with Allah & houris?

Had We desired to find some diversion that which provides diversion in the way of a partner or a child We would have found it with Ourselves from among the beautiful-eyed houris or angels were We to do so. But We did not do so thus We never desired it.
Quran 21:17 * تفسير Tafsir al-Jalalayn

Last edited:

@yragnitup

If you read the interpretation/tafsir of verse 21 17, it says that if Allah wants, He will take a girlfriend among the Houris or Angels. Remember, believers will also get Houris for sex. Does that mean Muslims in Heaven will have a gang b**g with Allah & houris?

Had We desired to find some diversion that which provides diversion in the way of a partner or a child We would have found it with Ourselves from among the beautiful-eyed houris or angels were We to do so. But We did not do so thus We never desired it.
Quran 21:17 * تفسير Tafsir al-Jalalayn
What makes you think that the koran is true?

Allah has a Face
And there will remain the Face of your Lord, Owner of Majesty and Honor. (Quran 55 27)

Allah has a Right Hand
They made not a just estimate of Allah such as is due to Him. And on the Day of Resurrection the whole of the earth will be grasped by His Hand and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified be He, and High be He above all that they associate as partners with Him! (Quran 39 67)

Allah has a Leg
(Remember) the Day when the Shin shall be laid bare (i.e. the Day of Resurrection) and they shall be called to prostrate (to Allah), but they (hypocrites) shall not be able to do so, (Quran 68 42)

Allah Sits on the Throne & 8 angels will Carry Him above them.
He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six Days; then He mounted the Throne. He knoweth all that entereth the earth and all that emergeth therefrom and all that cometh down from the sky and all that ascendeth therein; and He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah is Seer of what ye do. (Quran 57 4)
And the angels will be on its sides, and eight angels will, that Day, bear the Throne of your Lord above them. (Quran 69 17)

Allah has an Audible Voice where He called out Moses from the bushes (on earth)
So when he reached it (the fire), he was called from the right side of the valley, in the blessed place from the tree: "O Musa (Moses)! Verily! I am Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists)! (Quran 28 30)

Allah Swears (all over the Quran)
(I swear) by those (horses) that run snorting, (100 1)
By the Fig and the Olive, (95 1)
Noon. I swear by the pen and what the angels write, S. (68:1)
But nay ! I swear by the Lord of the Easts and of the Wests that WE have the power (70 40)

Allah will have entertainment if He wished
Had We intended to take a pastime (i.e. a wife or a son, etc.), We could surely have taken it from Us, if We were going to do (that) (Quran 21 17)

Allah is Happy
Their reward with their Lord is 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord. (Quran 98 8)

Allah Hates
Indeed, those who disbelieve will be addressed, "The hatred of Allah for you was [even] greater than your hatred of yourselves [this Day in Hell] when you were invited to faith, but you refused." (Quran 40 10)

Allah is Angry
You see many of them taking the disbelievers as their Auliya' (protectors and helpers). Evil indeed is that which their ownselves have sent forward before them; for that (reason) Allah's Wrath fell upon them, and in torment they will abide. (Quran 5 80)

Allah is Jealous of His competition (the other Quraysh moon god -Baal)
"Will ye call upon Baal and forsake the Best of Creators," (Quran 37:125)

@yragnitup

Muhammad was one of those "false prophets" the bible warned about and whether it's the bible, the torah, or the koran, they are all garbage and there is not now, was never and will never be, an invisible deity. Time to grow up.

Forum List

Back