Allah akbar! Holy wars soon in Europe, Turkish FM says.

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Allah!

Allah akbar!

ALLLLLLLLAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Allah akbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Turkey not satisfied with Dutch election result

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:
“Where will you go? Where are you taking Europe? You have begun to collapse Europe. You are dragging Europe into the abyss. Holy wars will soon begin in Europe.”

Allah akbar!

Of course, he is right. We are dragging Europe into the abyss, allowing and fuelling"holy wars".

Alllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!

When the Turkish foreign minister says 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe', he has a point

Allah akbarrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

Last edited:
Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:
“Where will you go? Where are you taking Europe? You have begun to collapse Europe. You are dragging Europe into the abyss. Holy wars will soon begin in Europe.”

Allah akbar!

Of course, he is right. We are dragging Europe into the abyss, allowing and fuelling"holy wars".

When the Turkish foreign minister says 'holy wars will soon begin in Europe', he has a point

Should I stock up on popcorn?

Have the French surrendered yet?

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Hollande declared anyone who attacks the jihadi forces is a racist and will fear the might of the French army.

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Hollande declared anyone who attacks the jihadi forces is a racist and will fear the might of the French army.

What happened to we are Charlie?

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

What happened to we are Charlie?
The "Je suis Charlie" phrase has been declared haram.

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Could be the Euros will surrender before the war gets too hot...they appear to be surrendering more and more every day.

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Dear Jimmy_Chitwood
Maybe the 'liberal' media doesn't publicize this,
but there is mass genocide, rape and sex slavery
going on with ISIS invading towns, killing the men
and kidnapping and raping the young girls to "use"
as sex slaves and for bearing more offspring,
similar to how Black slaves were raped for breeding.

ISIS Genocide of Yazidis: ‘Girls As Young as 9 Were Raped, As Were Pregnant Women’

Meet the man saving Yazidi slaves from ISIS - CNN.com

Shocking video shows ISIS fighters bartering for young women at 'slave girl market'

I don't think you meant to be insensitive to these victims
of mass rape and genocide. But you need to be informed.

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Dear Jimmy_Chitwood

ISIS Genocide of Yazidis: ‘Girls As Young as 9 Were Raped, As Were Pregnant Women’

Shocking video shows ISIS fighters bartering for young women at 'slave girl market'

And liberals are forcing it on Europe.....disgusting.

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Dear Jimmy_Chitwood

be of good cheer--------we are in the potential energy mode

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Why does Turkey is not satisfied with Dutch elections? The "liberal" candidate won.
I don't even understand why the Turkish government talks about Dutch elections. Holland is a sovereign country. Turkey has no right to involve in another country's elections and politics :dunno:

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Why does Turkey is not satisfied with Dutch elections? The "liberal" candidate won.
I don't even understand why the Turkish government talks about Dutch elections. Holland is a sovereign country. Turkey has no right to involve in another country's elections and politics :dunno:

thanks esther-----I wish SOMEONE would explain to me the logic
of TURKEY's (make that caliph erdogan's) objection. Does the
Dutch election get in the way of the CALIPHATE DELUSION? how?

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Because Turkish politicians were not allowed to campaign in the Netherlands.

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

I didn't know anything about that but it was a ridiculous demand! Of course Turkish politicians were not allowed to campaign in the Netherlands!
035.gif

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

I didn't know anything about that but it was a ridiculous demand! Of course Turkish politicians were not allowed to campaign in the Netherlands!
035.gif

Esther, think about the source ERDOGAN and his cronies----no
better than Assad

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

I think all comes from Erdogan's strange behaviour. He seems to be a person who wants to rule everybody.... :eusa_think:

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Dear Jimmy_Chitwood

I am well aware of the religion of peace.

Thanks for checking.

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

I think all comes from Erdogan's strange behaviour. He seems to be a person who wants to rule everybody.... :eusa_think:

yes------he decided that he is CALIPH of the OTTOMAN CALIPHATE-----caliph is SUCCESSOR to BIG MO------thus ---Allah's spokes person on
earth--------he is VIRTUALLY DIVINE------do not repudiate him----doing so
is BLASPHEMY-----a capital crime

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Dear Jimmy_Chitwood

Have you seen this?

"Former Swedish PM: Sweden belongs to the immigrants - not the Swedes
The former prime minister now claims that Sweden's borders are fictional and that Sweden belongs to the immigrants who come here - not the Swedes.
....Sweden's borders are only imaginary.

- What is Sweden? Is this country owned by those who lived here for four generations or those who invented borders? he said condescending.

Then he said that the Swedes are uninteresting as an ethnic group and that it is instead the immigrants that creates the new Sweden.

- It is what they do in Sweden that is Sweden, he claimed."
Former Swedish PM: Sweden belongs to the immigrants - not the Swedes

Sounds like our Democrats, too.

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Dear Jimmy_Chitwood

Have you seen this?

The former prime minister now claims that Sweden's borders are fictional and that Sweden belongs to the immigrants who come here - not the Swedes.

- What is Sweden? Is this country owned by those who lived here for four generations or those who invented borders? he said condescending.

Then he said that the Swedes are uninteresting as an ethnic group and that it is instead the immigrants that creates the new Sweden.

I dont see how anyone can deny that this is an attempt to take down the west.
That it is coordinated should be obvious as well.

Allah!

Allah akbar!

Allah!

Mevlut Cavusoglu:

Allah akbar!

Dear Jimmy_Chitwood

Have you seen this?

This former Swedish PM is like... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back