All Vets should wear a hat saying Vet and drive a car that says Vet

Of course I don't believe anything I posted in the OP. Trump has no room to talk about being a patriot, which by way he is not and has never been.

And there goes the lib, attacking someone else's patriotism.

Also the kneelers kneel due to racial injustice,

THe Kneelers choose a very poor time to make their protests and in doing so, expressed disrespect for the Flag and the Nation it stands for. FUCK THEM ALL.

[/QUOTE]...I do not glorify war, and I was young and dumb when I was in the guards. SA was said to of attacked us on 911 and did we attack them , nope, we took out Iraq. Then again we needed another Pearl Harbor (911) to get us into war.

What is keeping us in Afghanistan now? Those troops on the ground are risking their life not for our freedom, Afghanistan is a third world country. We are there to keep China from getting the national resources and also to protect the builders of a pipeline.[/QUOTE]

1. SA did not attack us on 9-11.

2. Iraq gave US plenty of just cause for war.

3. It is absurd to think that Afghanistan is about China or natural resources or a pipeline.

I agree Vets are great people ... but I'm not sure they should get that much special consideration. After all, they probably went to school no longer than dentists.

dog-at-veteranarian1.jpg

I don't care who you are, this is some funny stuff. Great picture, too!

The Professor, former radio-telegraph operator assigned to Second ANGLICO (Air and Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), Camp Lejeune, NC. I became a Marine two days past my 17th birthday in 1956.

I agree Vets are great people ... but I'm not sure they should get that much special consideration. After all, they probably went to school no longer than dentists.

dog-at-veteranarian1.jpg

Actually, it depends on your job. For basic apprenticeships, they are 4 weeks long. For your basic "A" School to teach you how to do your job? Usually anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks. For those who go into advanced programs like nuclear and advanced electronics? Those schools are around 2 years each.

At least, that is how it was for the Navy.

Forum List

Back