All Vets should wear a hat saying Vet and drive a car that says Vet

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
We should allow them into the front of a line, they should not have to wait , women needs something to wear to make the special, maybe special coat or large pins.
If you see a vet car, let him have your parking space.
If in line at the grocery store, let Vets go before you.
Give a nod of the head when you pass a Vet.
Even ask a vet if there is anything you can do for them.
If in line at the doctors give them your space.
At church let them sit in the front seats.
Doesn't matter if they are black, white, yellow, red , trans, gay or an it.

T does not deserve this special attention and neither do most of our past Press. T was a draft dodger.

My husband is a vet, and I was in the NG for 4 years.

We should allow them into the front of a line, they should not have to wait , women needs something to wear to make the special, maybe special coat or large pins.

T does not deserve this special attention and neither do most of our past Press. T was a draft dodger.

What do you think of Trumps new VA plan?

You mean Press T's new VA plan?

upload_2017-10-1_13-40-55.jpeg

*****SMILE*****

:)

Is there more than one Press every 4 years?
Yes, I mean President Trump .

I know, I was kind of making fun of the OP.

Veterans are afforded ample warranted and appropriate preferences with regard to employment, housing, education, training, and healthcare.

Rendering everyone not a veteran a second-class citizen is neither warranted nor appropriate.

Indeed, our efforts would be better spend ensuring veterans realize those preferences – disability determinations and housing particular.

No, that is why I said, neither do most of our past Press

I would think that all the trumpanzees would be on board with that since they keep USING us veterans as an excuse for condemning the kneelers.

You know, I do have a sticker on my car that identifies me as a Navy veteran, as well as wear a ball cap that states I'm a retired Navy veteran.

But still.....................I don't expect anyone to treat me better or different than anyone else. I do appreciate when people shake my hand and thank me for my service though.

And one time, I was in the grocery store and was talking to the cashier about all the places I'd been, when a woman walked up, told the cashier she wanted to buy my beer for me and she did.

But, that's about the only time I've been given something for being a veteran other than the advertised specials that some places give out on Memorial and Veterans days.

I'm a veteran, why should I receive special privileges?

You know, I do have a sticker on my car that identifies me as a Navy veteran, as well as wear a ball cap that states I'm a retired Navy veteran.

But still.....................I don't expect anyone to treat me better or different than anyone else. I do appreciate when people shake my hand and thank me for my service though.

And one time, I was in the grocery store and was talking to the cashier about all the places I'd been, when a woman walked up, told the cashier she wanted to buy my beer for me and she did.

But, that's about the only time I've been given something for being a veteran other than the advertised specials that some places give out on Memorial and Veterans days.

I get it....FREE BEER!

Pull your own weight and buy your own beer.

You are welcome to do all those things.

I will show my respect in other ways, thanks.

I would think that all the trumpanzees would be on board with that since they keep USING us veterans as an excuse for condemning the kneelers.

I haven't. I've been referring to the Flag as a symbol of our NATION and it's CITIZENS.

ANd it is.

ANd those that refuse to show the normal, traditional respect, are refusing to show that they are loyal to the nation and their fellow citizens.

They aren't refusing the BENEFITS of being citizens, though.

That is immoral. They are pieces of shit.

FUck the players, the owners and the NFL.

I haven't. I've been referring to the Flag as a symbol of our NATION and it's CITIZENS.

ANd it is.

ANd those that refuse to show the normal, traditional respect, are refusing to show that they are loyal to the nation and their fellow citizens.

You saying that the NFL doesn't have the right to free speech is you trying to take away some of those BENEFITS of being a US citizen. You know, the rights that are afforded all citizens by the founding document of this country, the US Constitution?

Of course I don't believe anything I posted in the OP. Trump has no room to talk about being a patriot, which by way he is not and has never been.

Also the kneelers kneel due to racial injustice, and soon I will be kneeling for social status injustice if they pass that huge tax cut for the elites.

I do not glorify war, and I was young and dumb when I was in the guards. SA was said to of attacked us on 911 and did we attack them , nope, we took out Iraq. Then again we needed another Pearl Harbor (911) to get us into war.

What is keeping us in Afghanistan now? Those troops on the ground are risking their life not for our freedom, Afghanistan is a third world country. We are there to keep China from getting the national resources and also to protect the builders of a pipeline.

I agree Vets are great people ... but I'm not sure they should get that much special consideration. After all, they probably went to school no longer than dentists.

dog-at-veteranarian1.jpg

ANd it is.

You saying that the NFL doesn't have the right to free speech is you trying to take away some of those BENEFITS of being a US citizen. You know, the rights that are afforded all citizens by the founding document of this country, the US Constitution?

Nothing I said, indicated in any way that I wanted to deprive the NFL of their right to be disrespectful pieces of shit.

That was a strawman you introduced because you can't refute anything I actually did say.

THus, I will repost that here, so that my valid points do not get buried in your partisan static.

If you want to take a run at what I ACTUALLY SAID, I will be happy to address that.

ANd it is.

Forum List

Back