All the Ohrs were pulling for Hillary and Fascism

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Well.

Well, well. If Bruce Ohr is not struck by a bolt of lightning on a clear day first, expect him to be called before Congress to testify about the role he and his wife had in helping to create and disseminate the fake Steele dossier to the FBI.

Dots connected.

Sedition. Treason. Conspiracy to defraud the USA.

I pray for his safety, but I'd bet he joins Seth Rich just before he's called to testify

Well.

Well, well. If Bruce Ohr is not struck by a bolt of lightning on a clear day first, expect him to be called before Congress to testify about the role he and his wife had in helping to create and disseminate the fake Steele dossier to the FBI.

Dots connected.

I pray for his safety, but I'd bet he joins Seth Rich just before he's called to testify

Yup. FGPS seems to be a pretty shady group.

Well.

Dots connected.

I wonder if his "muggers" will remember to take his wallet and watch this time?

Well.

Dots connected.

You know how dangerous it is to testify against democrats, more dangerous than being a gang banger in Chicago

Well.

Dots connected.

You know how dangerous it is to testify against democrats, more dangerous than being a gang banger in Chicago
Seems like not only dangerous but impossible: they will shut you up forever as soon as you even think about testifying against Dems.

upload_2018-8-7_17-35-30.png

Well.

Dots connected.

Or, he only shoots himself in the back of the head once.

Well.

Dots connected.

Yup. FGPS seems to be a pretty shady group.

Ohrs wife worked for FGPS.

Dot...dot....dots all connected

Forum List

Back