All the Evidence We Need is Now in; LENR is Legit, and 1MGW Plants Are Being Sold.

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
A little back ground to the story first. Andrea Rossi is an engineer who has been working on an LENR process by trial and error. He got some provocative results a few years back and submitted his 'electrical catalyzer' to third party testing and it came out looking very good for Mr Rossi. In fact it was so good he attracted a bunch of investors.

Among those investors were the people with International Heat, an investment group that buys promising new energy tech that is not fossil fuel dependent. He paid a couple of million for Rossi's invention and promised Rossi another $89 million if Rossi's 1MGW generator would pass a one year test. That test has been over for a couple of months now, but Rossi's IH partner is holding up releasing the report, among whose interesting findings is that Rossi had a COP of over 50 at times and average well over 30. COP as it is used here means that for every joule of energy it took in, another 30 joules came out.

But IH was refusing to release the report, claiming that an 'insider' told them that the report was faked. Nobody knows who this alleged source is, but the company that allowed Rossi and IH to generate power for them were impressed enough to order three more of Rossi's E-Cat 1MGW units.

So is IH really getting some good intel or are they just looking for an excuse to reneg on their commitment to pay Rossi another $89 million, figuring they can tie it up in court for longer than Rossi is likely to live at his age? Corporations do that kind of shit.

So, ignoring the fact that the consumer bought three more of Rossi's machines, many have argued that the public should await the release of the companies energy bill which would show what kind of energy usage they had.

Well the bill is released and it seems that Rossi's testers results were wrong; instead of averaging around a COP of 30 it was 44.31!

Mats Lewan Receives an Electric Bill for 1MW Test Customer |

This is commercial confirmation of the legitimacy of the E-Cat.

Our world is about to seriously change in ways we cannot even imagine.

The only dark side to it is that we have to find something other than petroleum markets to back up the value of the US dollar.

Last edited:
I have found in my lifetime that things not easily explained are too good to be true. In other words I know how nuclear power works. But they are saying that although they get positive results they don't know how it works. How is that possible? What I think might be happening is an exothermal reaction giving off heat. But with all the articles I can't know for sure because apparently no one really does know how it works.

I have found in my lifetime that things not easily explained are too good to be true. In other words I know how nuclear power works. But they are saying that although they get positive results they don't know how it works. How is that possible? What I think might be happening is an exothermal reaction giving off heat. But with all the articles I can't know for sure because apparently no one really does know how it works.

They have rough ideas how it works, but nothing is proven to be the actual process. So it isnt like there are no plausible theories, it's just that there are too many plausible theories, lol.

Wwe have known about Muon Catylyzed 'Cold Fusion' since the 1950s, which is where the phrase 'Cold Fusion' was first used. The problem was that the only way they knew to generate Muons took more energy than the resulting fusion released.

But it demonstrates that the Coulomb barrier is circumventable via what I think of as 'Neutron Mimicking'. In the case of Muon fusion, the muon had so muich mass it found a lower than normal orbit around the Proton, which allowed the hydrogen atom to have its positive charged nucleus masked, and it got into the nucleus without much energy required.

I know of four theories to explain how LENR works, and all sound plausible to me, but they are quirky and makes the physics establishment nervy, so they reject them for no scientific reason, just ad hominem and false dichotomies, etc.

Anyway, most who are following the topic have been able to replicate Rossis results, have released the specs on how to make Rossi's first version of his device and it is available to the public.

With this bill from the first 1MGW LENR customer and three more on order, I think the matter is pretty much settled.

Forum List

Back