All muslims have got to stop waiting on the west to save you, save yourselves, fight!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
For the sake of humanity, the muslim community around the world have got to ban together and kick ass. You can only save yourselves, we can't do this alone. Say that you've had enough and fight like hell to defeat satan, ie Isis.
5778fb9b1900002500219232.jpeg

For the sake of humanity, the muslim community around the world have got to ban together and kick ass. You can only save yourselves, we can't do this alone. Say that you've had enough and fight like hell to defeat satan, ie Isis.

Is this a case of you don't see them fighting, so they're not fighting? They're fighting. They fighting lots. Syria, for example. Egypt another example.

• Banned

Is this a case of you don't see them fighting, so they're not fighting? They're fighting. They fighting lots. Syria, for example. Egypt another example.
There are over 1 billion muslims....not enough is fighting!!

It is just like the far left they allow the extremists to do whatever they want..

ISIS and the far left have the same goals, to destroy Christianity and America!

The problem is, if you figure it out, is that some of those fighting are fighting other Muslims. All of them fighting doesn't necessarily make it better, because it might just be they're fighting for what you don't agree with.

Fighting isn't just a physical thing. Fighting to get education to a standard should be one, I mean when you have states in the South who can't do it properly, you see what countries in the ME have to deal with and see it's ever harder.

good point-----they ARE fighting lots-----but they should fight EVEN MORE------they need to find a way to make newer and better bomb belts in lands like Pakistan, Afghanistan and ---Medina Saudi arabia------and then branch out to place like Iran and Bangla Desh and-------Maldives and Yemen

Are you fighting tartar and White Lives Don't Matter?

Islam is the cancer of modern civilization. People don't realize it but thanks to the shithead son of a Muslim we have as president, we are headed for a world war.

What needs to stop is the unwarranted hate and bigotry directed at Muslims.

What needs to stop is the ignorance, lies, and hate seeking to demonize Muslims.

And what needs to stop are the hasty generalization fallacies, the wrongheaded notion that ‘all Muslims’ are ‘potential terrorists,’ and the lie that Islam is a ‘terrorist religion.’

Citizens of the ME have no delusions about the West ‘saving’ them.

Quite the opposite.

what is a "citizen of the middle east"?
conglomeration of oil producing states citizenry..
Not all of them have oil, for example Egypt, Jordan and Syria, hardly have any.
I thought they all used it for hair control? and Produced their own also, like camel oil,,yeah, figure that one out on your own, nut oil, you know uncle Jahib that's missing a few brain cells...Instead of throwing gheys off building they could make homo oil, used sandal oil, shaved pubes oil...I mean, the list is endless...Circumcision oil....

Citizens of the ME have no delusions about the West ‘saving’ them.

Quite the opposite.

what is a "citizen of the middle east"?
conglomeration of oil producing states citizenry..

So that means you are a "citizen of the middle east" as you live in a oil producing state/country..

Silly far left drone!
Sounds good to me...

Of course it does, you love free money and being on welfare!

Forum List

Back