All Americans should fear what happens next

President Trump shows his Napoleonic Complex more and more each day since the Covid thing challenged his fairly comfortable position in the race. Threatening non existent powers over the states, the media....what next? He runs to court with every request for information that would hold him accountable and fires the people who have the balls to do their duty to the country, even if it makes Trump look less than rosy.

Another four years of this kind of escalating behavior would not be pretty. It had better not happen.

Oh goody....another demented, TDS-triggered false accusation of 'Foreign collusion', creating an excuse in advance for why Biden will lose and an excuse for Democrats to perpetrate 4 more years of fraud and false accusation-based, never-ending coup attempts.

Every American should not be frightened but completely PISSED that this seems to be what is coming...

President Trump shows his Napoleonic Complex more and more each day since the Covid thing challenged his fairly comfortable position in the race. Threatening non existent powers over the states, the media....what next? He runs to court with every request for information that would hold him accountable and fires the people who have the balls to do their duty to the country, even if it makes Trump look less than rosy.

Another four years of this kind of escalating behavior would not be pretty. It had better not happen.
Your belief that you can psychoanalyze Trump without even talking to him shows you suffer delusions of grandeur. Trump does have the power to launch an antitrust action against youTube, twitter and Facebook. What powers of the states and the media has he "threatened?"
Every "request for information" is just another Dim partisan witch hunt, so going to court is the natural, normal and expected response.

Oh, but a dementia-suffering, confessed extorting, ACTUAL pu$$y-grabbing, racist, Obamagate co-conspirator who would have allowed COVID-19 spread more and killed more Americans - as he led the opposition to the life-saving travel bans and called it 'Xenophobic' - is 'just what the doctor ordered' for the country?

Bwuhahahahahaha.....Oh HELL No!

Trump invited foreign interference in our Presidential election again -- the first time was in 2016. Trump tried to bribe a foreign leader. Trump completely ignored Congress during the impeachment process in the House and in his Senate trial. Trump was declared innocent of all charges by the Republican Senate.

What happens if Trump is elected to another four years in office without the concerns of reelection which dominated his persona since Jan. 21, 2017 the first time?

Senator Susan Collins is clueless. Following a speech on the Senate floor in which she announced she’ll vote to acquit, Collins told Norah O’Donnell of CBS that she believes Trump “has learned from this case” and “will be much more cautious in the future.”

Getting impeached “is a pretty big lesson,” Collins said — the implication being that Trump will be chastened going forward.

I am not at all sure which planet Collins is from or how she got elected the Senator from Maine, but she definitely is not talking about our Trump. Trump never feels chastened and he never apologizes. It is simply not in his DNA.

Want proof? On Tuesday, February 4, Trump gave his State of the Union address in the halls of Congress. His impressive audience included the members of the House of Representatives, the members of the Senate, members of the Supreme Court, and chosen representatives of the Defense Department, State Department, and other agencies of our federal government.

Before this august body and even before the Trump Republican controlled Senate allowed Trump to get off scot free from his crimes, the most divisive President in modern American history presented the Medal of Freedom to conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh -- one of the most polarizing figures on the political landscape today. Limbaugh has insisted it was unfair to blame white Americans for slavery, blamed gay marriage for the decline of Christianity, and called a woman a slut for seeking coverage for contraception.

Senator Collins, does Trump seem suitably chastened to you? Trump has said there are no lessons to be learned.

Trump would be unleashed.

For four more years Trump would be the most powerful man on the planet. Already he ignores the American people. Answering only to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and "Fox and Friends," he cancelled regular press conferences and is scared to death of the White House press corps. Trump refuses to answer to the American people and now we can add Congress to the list. He will simply ignore what our representatives do and say, and he has hijacked the power of the purse, all due to a complicit Senate led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

He will rule with complete impunity for four more years (or more). That is the power the Senate gave him, and why? Because they are afraid of Trump's base.

The irony is, the GOP has already lost several key elections in 2018 and 2019 because of Trump, including control of the House.

The irony is, his base will not like what will happen. They don't want it to happen.

But they enabled it! The real Pandora's Box. Be careful what you wish for!

The least of our problems is Trump. What you should really be worried about is the fact that this impeachment was strictly partisan along party lines in both houses of congress. This alone says we the people have NO representation in our government. Only professional politicians do and they clearly represent only their own interests.
Be very afraid.
Exactly,so very true.well said.trump is indeed the least of our problems that people that don’t like him have to worry about.what he just posted here is our major problem we havr to worry about :thup: the real problem Americans have and I have been saying this for a couple decades now,is contrary towhat our corrupt school system taught us in American history classes,we don’t elect our presidents and put them in office,they are selected for us by the establisjhment.whoever they want in,gets in,that was their plan all along to put trump in.for some reason,they wanted a wildcard in.

the real problem we have to worry about and this is a fact many usmb posters are in denial on,is that both parties are corrupt and one in the same disguised as two so the sheep think they have a choice in who gets elected but they always have the same views and nothing ever changes.

It’s incredible to me that the sheep around here can’t put two and two together that that’s why an independent will never get elected since they are not part of the establishment.that there is no hope for the future of the world as long as we have this corrupt two party system here.:uhoh3:

Living in a world where there is one differerent law for politicians than there is for us where they are immune from prosecution Especially presidents,is what every American should be worried about.i knew trump would get off Scott free.did you already forget how the republicans sold America out and let clinton walk free,that he got away with crime after crime as well even while governor of arkansaw? Did you already forget how Obama was allowed not to show up in court for and got away from prosecution for not being a us citizen.? I knew they would allow hi to not show up and no punishment would happen to him and he would walk Scott free same as Clinton did,never a doubt in my mind.

I hate That fraud Obama with a fire in my bellly,but I told the same people back then who were saying what you are now that we could not afford to have him get re-elected,the same thing I am telling you,trump is not the problem,getting rid of trump will not solve our problems America has.biden is not the answer nor is another candidate from the democrat party,as I said back then when we had obama whom I totally hated,Obama was not the problem,and neither is trump now,they are just puppets doing what the elite tell them to do.that is our problem,getting rid of the fed and the establishment who select our presidents for us.getting rid of this corrupt two party system we have.

Nancy Pelosi chose Adam Schiff as face of impeachment probe. Why ...

"It's not over, Mr. President. Speaker Pelosi,
Jerry Nadler, & I are already poised to launch
ANOTHER politically biased coup attempt...
and if we have to, we will launch another
and another and another for the next 4 1/2
years. It's not like we have any other responsibilities
or anything else better to do! We're coming
for you!"

'Orange Man Bad...& if you ain't down with that,
You Ain't black!' I am Joe Biden, and I am running
for the US Senate..er, for President!'

Joe Biden on Twitter: Wear a mask.

'I am Joe Biden, and I endorsed
this ad...and Adam Schiff's next
coup attempt.'

Uh I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but as I just got done saying,trump is not the problem,getting rid of him won’t solve anything,that one poster hit the nail on the head when he said trump was the least of our problems we had to worry about,we have bigger fish to fry,getting rid of trump solves nothing.

As I said,what we have to be worried about is both party’s are corrupt and neither are here to serve the people,the elite that put them in office is what we have to worry about,that an an independent will never get elected since they are not part of the establishment. What you and every American should be. Concerned about is politicians are immune from prosecution unlike us

Uh I hate to be the bearer of bad news here but as I just got done saying,trump is not the problem,getting rid of him won’t solve anything,that one poster hit the nail on the head when he said trump was the least of our problems we had to worry about,we have bigger fish to fry,getting rid of trump solves nothing.

As I said,what we have to be worried about is both party’s are corrupt and neither are here to serve the people,the elite that put them in office is what we have to worry about,that an an independent will never get elected since they are not part of the establishment. What you and every American should be. Concerned about is politicians are immune from prosecution unlike us
I like to keep my feet a little more firmly planted on the ground. First things first. A President who doesn't know the limits of his Constitutional authority is a good place to start. You can't wave a wand and fix the problem of an entrenched elite power organization in D.C. All groups wielding power spend a good part of their energy perpetuating their power. Look at any organization--from big business to Unicef. It is the nature of organizations. But we change what's wrong/being abused by replacing the individuals one at a time.

I agree with you that there should be more than two major political parties. Most countries do. The factions have to form coalitions to work together. This two party system mud wrestling and little else is an embarrassing spectacle, and largely dysfunctional.

Trump invited foreign interference in our Presidential election again -- the first time was in 2016. Trump tried to bribe a foreign leader. Trump completely ignored Congress during the impeachment process in the House and in his Senate trial. Trump was declared innocent of all charges by the Republican Senate.

What happens if Trump is elected to another four years in office without the concerns of reelection which dominated his persona since Jan. 21, 2017 the first time?

Senator Susan Collins is clueless. Following a speech on the Senate floor in which she announced she’ll vote to acquit, Collins told Norah O’Donnell of CBS that she believes Trump “has learned from this case” and “will be much more cautious in the future.”

Getting impeached “is a pretty big lesson,” Collins said — the implication being that Trump will be chastened going forward.

I am not at all sure which planet Collins is from or how she got elected the Senator from Maine, but she definitely is not talking about our Trump. Trump never feels chastened and he never apologizes. It is simply not in his DNA.

Want proof? On Tuesday, February 4, Trump gave his State of the Union address in the halls of Congress. His impressive audience included the members of the House of Representatives, the members of the Senate, members of the Supreme Court, and chosen representatives of the Defense Department, State Department, and other agencies of our federal government.

Before this august body and even before the Trump Republican controlled Senate allowed Trump to get off scot free from his crimes, the most divisive President in modern American history presented the Medal of Freedom to conservative talk show host Rush Limbaugh -- one of the most polarizing figures on the political landscape today. Limbaugh has insisted it was unfair to blame white Americans for slavery, blamed gay marriage for the decline of Christianity, and called a woman a slut for seeking coverage for contraception.

Senator Collins, does Trump seem suitably chastened to you? Trump has said there are no lessons to be learned.

For four more years Trump would be the most powerful man on the planet. Already he ignores the American people. Answering only to Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and "Fox and Friends," he cancelled regular press conferences and is scared to death of the White House press corps. Trump refuses to answer to the American people and now we can add Congress to the list. He will simply ignore what our representatives do and say, and he has hijacked the power of the purse, all due to a complicit Senate led by Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.

He will rule with complete impunity for four more years (or more). That is the power the Senate gave him, and why? Because they are afraid of Trump's base.

The irony is, the GOP has already lost several key elections in 2018 and 2019 because of Trump, including control of the House.

The irony is, his base will not like what will happen. They don't want it to happen.

I'm more afraid of what the American Commies are going to do if they are able to take power here in the US.

isn't that strange? Most of us fear domestic powers over foreign powers.

I wouldn't worry about that too much. Besides who they put up for their nominee, their constituents are dropping dead of the virus by the tens of thousands.

I like to keep my feet a little more firmly planted on the ground. First things first. A President who doesn't know the limits of his Constitutional authority is a good place to start. You can't wave a wand and fix the problem of an entrenched elite power organization in D.C. All groups wielding power spend a good part of their energy perpetuating their power. Look at any organization--from big business to Unicef. It is the nature of organizations. But we change what's wrong/being abused by replacing the individuals one at a time.

I agree with you that there should be more than two major political parties. Most countries do. The factions have to form coalitions to work together. This two party system mud wrestling and little else is an embarrassing spectacle, and largely dysfunctional.
You believe Obama knew the limits of his constitutional authority?

Nothing ever changes with this corrupt two party system we have.the president is just a puppet for the establishment,if he doesn’t do what they tell him to do they end up like kennedy,our last real president we had.he was on the verge of returning us to the constitution where the people had control over the government instead of all these corporations that do now :14: the country has gone downhill since then,he gave the youth of America hope that they could change things.the proof that Kennedy was on the verge ofreturning us to the constitution is he signed an executive order that LBJ reversed once he got in where had it been carried out would have ended the fed,the fed is the reason for why the world is in the mess it is.

His executive order had the treasury in charge of printing money,the money that came out read UNITED STATES NOTES instead of federal reserve notes you see printed on them now.they were backed By Something,silver.so are money was worth something.the fed notes we get now are worth zilch because they are not backed by anything,they are as worthless as Monopoly money.for five months are money was backed by silver,that all ended on nov 22nd 1963.

when bush and Clinton ran against each other,the elite did not care which got in because they were both in favor of nafta which of course was responsible for destroying America by taking jobs from us and manufactured Ian’s shipped out to Mexico. As long as independent Perot did not get elected,they were happy,he was against nafta,he was a patriot.

another perfect example how both parties are corrupt and one in the same is Obama promised he would get us out of the war in the Middle East and reverse bush’s patriot act which destroyed our freedoms and libertys,well obama not only reinstated the patriot act making us an even bigger police state than before,but expanded the war in the Middle East continuing it.traiter and mass murderer same as bush :14:the Obama lovers never have any answers for those facts how he shit on the constitution same as bush and never address them,they just insult you when they can’t refute those facts :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

You believe Obama knew the limits of his constitutional authority?
You ever seen THE OBAMA DECEPTION? That should be required watching in all history classes in junior high and high school,it documents what I was talking about how he lied to the people and reinstated the patriot act and expanded the war. The thing I don’t like about it is it should not be called the Obama Deception, very little of it is about Obama.it just discusses what I mentioned about continuing and expanding bush’s policy’s.

What I really love about it is it tells the truth like it is,that both parties are corrupt and one in the same:thup: there is much much more to it than just Obama’s corruption,it goes into great detail what I just mentioned how kennedy was our last real president we had and his executive order he sighed that would have ended the fed,how the fed is an evil monster and there is no differerence in the two parties,how they are both corrupt.:thup: As I said,it has very little to do with Obama at all.

Take a hike.

You are a gormless MAGAnut extremist.

Unfuck yourself.
You're an idiot. Fuck yourself.

Irrespective of the outcome the impeachment was necessary because if it had not proceeded the Democrats would have surrendered without a fight to Dopey Donald Trump's criminal acts.

There were no criminal acts.

It's not over and Donald Trump could be impeached again or prosecuted if he loses the POTUS election.

Yep, that's how the Nazi mentality works.

You are in desperate need of a jolly good unfucking.

I have no idea what an un-fucking even means. I do believe that you on the left are in for another fucking come November.

Ignorance is your finest quality.
Do you ever speak in more than one bumper sticker sentence?....it really shows a lack of intelligence on your part....

No. It shows a lack of intelligence on your part. Please try to keep up.

Take a hike.

You are a gormless MAGAnut extremist.

Unfuck yourself.
You're an idiot. Fuck yourself.

Irrespective of the outcome the impeachment was necessary because if it had not proceeded the Democrats would have surrendered without a fight to Dopey Donald Trump's criminal acts.

There were no criminal acts.

It's not over and Donald Trump could be impeached again or prosecuted if he loses the POTUS election.

Yep, that's how the Nazi mentality works.

You are in desperate need of a jolly good unfucking.

I have no idea what an un-fucking even means. I do believe that you on the left are in for another fucking come November.

Ignorance is your finest quality.
Do you ever speak in more than one bumper sticker sentence?....it really shows a lack of intelligence on your part....

No. It shows a lack of intelligence on your part. Please try to keep up.
Keep up?...with a bumper sticker?.....Buuuaaaahahahahaha damn you libs are toooooopid....

Look up "Napoleonic Complex", because I do not think it means what you think it means.

Your belief that you can psychoanalyze Trump without even talking to him shows you suffer delusions of grandeur. Trump does have the power to launch an antitrust action against youTube, twitter and Facebook. What powers of the states and the media has he "threatened?"
Every "request for information" is just another Dim partisan witch hunt, so going to court is the natural, normal and expected response.

Even if they WEREN'T partisan witch hunts, going to court is still the natural, normal, and expected response.

"More firmly planted on the ground" . . . like psychoanalyzing a man you've never even met, and then misdefining the complex you "diagnose"?

If you can show us any time President Trump has actually overstepped his Constitutional authority, rather than you just getting your knickers in a twist over his tweets, please do so. You may follow that up by showing any time you EVER said so much as "Boo!" over former President Obama's ACTUAL overstepping of authority.

Look up "Napoleonic Complex", because I do not think it means what you think it means.

Napoleonic Complex fits Donald Trump nicely.

"Napoleon Complex" is a theorized inferiority complex normally attributed to people of short stature. It is characterized by overly-aggressive or domineering social behavior, such as lying about earnings, and carries the implication that such behavior is compensatory for the subject's physical or social shortcomings. "

Not to worry, you fricken loons will get another chance in 5 years...dumbass.
Donald Trump Jr in 2024. Ivanka in 2032. May the Trumps rule FOREVER.

Forum List

Back