Alex Jones offers $1million dollars to anyone who can prove he encouraged violence against the media

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Alex Jones Offers $1 Million Dollars to Anyone Who Can Prove He Encouraged Violence Against the Media
Alex Jones is offering $1 million dollars for anyone who can prove that he encouraged people to use “battle rifles” against the media, a lie that has been circulating for a full week with no retraction.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

And why is he doing this because as mentioned the MSM LIES , pushes lies and he knows he can PROVE what they say is pure bs.

like we say you TRUMP HATERS are pathetic losing liars it's the only way you can make others like you create hate as if you are the power of honestly and loyalty. If anything you leftist are nothing more than satans beeech.

So all I gotta do is go whup somebody's ass then crow "Alex John Brinkley Jones made me do it" --- and he'll pay me a million bucks?

I don't think so. He's prolly paying what he claims is a million in goat-testicle pills.

iu

Alex Jones Offers $1 Million Dollars to Anyone Who Can Prove He Encouraged Violence Against the Media
Alex Jones is offering $1 million dollars for anyone who can prove that he encouraged people to use “battle rifles” against the media, a lie that has been circulating for a full week with no retraction.

And why is he doing this because as mentioned the MSM LIES , pushes lies and he knows he can PROVE what they say is pure bs.

like we say you TRUMP HATERS are pathetic losing liars it's the only way you can make others like you create hate as if you are the power of honestly and loyalty. If anything you leftist are nothing more than satans beeech.
He’d better hold on to that $1 million. He’s going to need it.

I think if you read some of the posts here by his supporters, the idea of an armed civil war is not that uncommon. If Jones says he's not to blame, fine. But he certainly fans the flames of divisiveness that fuel such nonsense.

Prove according to who?

Let me guess.....according to Jones.

Forum List

Back